This forum sucks..

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
I sent some extra parts i had laying around to 2 fruitloops over in Hawaii thinking cool less shit in my garage i dont need. Well low and behold those 2 sent a thank you package with Hawaiian yummies and a shirt. The brotherhood here is amazing.

Thanks opunui and 808 for the goodies and thanks bill for creating the forum.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Hopefully they sent you some Li Hing powder, try that stuff on pineapple icecream, anything you can think of. If you can get that stuff in Michigan.

wtf6316

Man 808 took time out of his day to go get me some Hawaiian Island Creations shirts. You cant find those in the States. Yardsale sent me some free parts. This by far the best forum I have been one.

slothy

Balls
Man 808 took time out of his day to go get me some Hawaiian Island Creations shirts. You cant find those in the States. Yardsale sent me some free parts. This by far the best forum I have been one.

Ya i prob have a list of thanks i owe a mile long for people this forum. Place Kicks ass

thecort

Ya i prob have a list of thanks i owe a mile long for people this forum. Place Kicks ass

+1 on that!

Only thing to make this place better is if we could all have our bikes & a few beers together!

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Awe.... You guys are going to make me blush...

You are VERY welcome. You all have grown this site into what it is, without you it would just be another ip address...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2