Thinking about selling the Red Sled...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am at the point in my life where my family has outgrown our current home. I have a Realtor coming monday to break the news to me about how much I can sell this house for.

I am considering selling the Red Sled for $40K to free up some capital and keep the King for myself.

Do you guys think this is a good price that I can actually sell it for?

Obviously if your interested hit me up!!!

8500 miles
Focal/Arc/Medallion system
All custom body
Matching wheels
Drop Seat frame
Drago's 107"
Thundermax
Dragula

And the list goes on and on and on............... Shit, I have an easy $500 worth of parts waiting to go on!!!

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
The housing market is going to rise again... Probably mid year next year... Can you hold on? Buy now and sell later... I think it would be very wise to, Im sure its not going to fall anymore than it is now... 40 sounds fair to those who understand the labor and cost of parts, but who really knows. I would say that you have a good rep and lots of peeps in the indusrty that can help you get the max out of it..

Good luck no matter what you choose...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The housing market is going to rise again... Probably mid year next year... Can you hold on? Buy now and sell later... I think it would be very wise to, Im sure its not going to fall anymore than it is now... 40 sounds fair to those who understand the labor and cost of parts, but who really knows. I would say that you have a good rep and lots of peeps in the indusrty that can help you get the max out of it..

Good luck no matter what you choose...

I can't really buy what I want unless I sell the current house, I totally agree with your point though.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350064646627.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350064646627.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350064675575.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350064675575.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350064699019.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350064699019.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 243
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350064716944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350064716944.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 245
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350064757703.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350064757703.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 237

thecort

Bill, of course the market is different up here than down there (we talked about that in OC lol) but the rules should still apply. The housing market will go up so you will get more for your house if you wait...don't forget that the house that you could've bought today will also go up tomorrow. Buy now, only if you can afford to carry two mortgages. Otherwise it's the same today as it will be for you next year...no need to wait.

Tap it!

thecort

Forgot about your original question lol. Keep the Red Sled sell the RK. I think the Sled is a better tool to sell the website. JMO

Tap it!

780Canadianbagger

Icic well I wish u luck in ur decision everyone is like sell the rk and get a newer one I was like no I am happy with my 2000! Heck I have 102,000km or 61,200 miles approx on it! Lol but she runs good and the 95" gets me to where I am going fast enough! Lol sorry to ramble on bill.

Woody

I'm in the sell the King, keep the Red Sled camp.

Why not just throw enough into the King to make it more marketable and get a little profit, but free up cash that way?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'm in the sell the King, keep the Red Sled camp.

Why not just throw enough into the King to make it more marketable and get a little profit, but free up cash that way?

That is the plan as of now, but I am impatient and don't want to wait...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts