Thinking about leaving Iowa and moving to AZ

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I have talked to a friend of a friend thats a realator down in the Phoenix area and thats where I am thinking about moving to. My plan is to buy a house rent it out for 3-5 years and then move down there. My question is what area should I be in that would be close to biker bars and good riding??

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Ha Ha I guess I should say that I am only 40 so noooooo retirement community's lol
Only? I'm 39 and ready to be in a retarded home already.. Lol.. Oh I mean retirement..

I'm in Ga so I have no clue, but honestly the state is awesome.. I've visited and drove from Phoenix to Vegas, can't imagine the whole state isn't like that.. Beautiful..

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Only? I'm 39 and ready to be in a retarded home already.. Lol.. Oh I mean retirement..

I'm in Ga so I have no clue, but honestly the state is awesome.. I've visited and drove from Phoenix to Vegas, can't imagine the whole state isn't like that.. Beautiful..
Ya I guess I just seen all that Iowa has to offer. Lol

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Have a friend that just moved from AZ. He's a metal fabricator/artist type that built custom lighting, doors, bars etc for custom homes. He was hit pretty hard by the housing crash. I'm sure it'll come back... now that I think about it, I'm really liking your idea...

88 Paladin

Hot inPhoenix during summer. Cold in Flagstaff during winter .
Lots of climate and scenic contrasts

Kenney

ifrframes.com

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Right now I am leaning towards Mesa. Anybody have anything good or bad about there??

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Well its been awhile since I have been around this place. Work is killing me......
The wife and I flew down there and ended up buying a nice house on the extreme north edge of Phoenix near Cave Creek. The views are fantastic and we can not wait to get down there. The property manager is working on getting it rented out now. We can not wait to get our frozen ass's down there. LOL
To anybody thinking about doing this our realator was amazing to work with. Let me know if you would like his contact info.

JBCglide

Check out Queen Creek south of Mesa. A little farther south but the building is booming and housing is cheap for new construction now.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
my parents just moved to cave creek which is where a lot of good riding and a bunch of bike bars are (The Hideaway) It gets hot there in the summer but those three months are minor details compared to the amazing weather they get when its not 110 there. its always riding season.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
my parents just moved to cave creek which is where a lot of good riding and a bunch of bike bars are (The Hideaway) It gets hot there in the summer but those three months are minor details compared to the amazing weather they get when its not 110 there. its always riding season.
Yup!!

venomized

Funny I seen this thread. Ive talked to the wife several times about moving to the chandler/mesa area. We have a friend that moved there from here and loves it.

Plus Im ready for year round riding.

DirtyDan

Ive been thinking about getting out of chi town for years but my business keeps getting better so its hard to go.

celticking05

My wife and I moved from Calif 9 years ago and love it for riding alot of beauty here We are in Mesa and I work in Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler is all in close proximety Cave Creek has the Hideaway bar thats a happening spot for bikes Queen Creek is south of Mesa housing is cheaper ....Come to AZ it gets hot in the summer but untitled.png

Latest posts