Thinkin about a king

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Buggy

One of THE 150!
So my radio died and waiting for new one ,and the dealer has a 10 police king sitting there now im thinking of trading Am I nuts ?I love a king with apes and slammed.

808Bagger

So my radio died and waiting for new one ,and the dealer has a 10 police king sitting there now im thinking of trading Am I nuts ?I love a king with apes and slammed.

You gotta keep your SG too! I'm telling you, when my bike was a king, the SG's looked really good, now that my bike is almost like a SG, the RG looks killer. Keep in mine, you always like what you don't have....now back to the volleyball!!!

thekid

damn it for the volleyball thread i got to be a member damn you 808 oh and to this thread forget them both get a rg 808 is converting over lol i am with bill have them both

FSTBGR

I wouldn't get rid of your bike, RK's are cool and I loved mine but I would never go back to it over my bike with a fairing (RG). Apes and a RK on the highway with any type of wind = sucks to be you....I had one and you will miss your SG......JMO

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
I want a king for a second bike but would never get rid of my RG! FSTBGR is right, When my bike was down doing mods, I rode my buddies king to bike week in Daytona last year. Rode from Tampa to Daytona and he has apes on his king. The wind and the apes don't mix well! lol, I had to clinch my fist on the grips so tight from the wind trying to rip my arms out of socket. It's cool for around town, but would never want to do a trip like that again.

slothy

Balls
I wouldn't get rid of your bike, RK's are cool and I loved mine but I would never go back to it over my bike with a fairing (RG). Apes and a RK on the highway with any type of wind = sucks to be you....I had one and you will miss your SG......JMO

yup... trying to find a fairing now for mine - no way i can live with a windshield on it...

Buggy

One of THE 150!
Working on getting rid of her,cheaper bike may help. I told her I would take bike truck n tools and leave.she still bitches

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Don't they all!!!

I wouldnt mind doing a RK as a second ride. Buggy, do it like I will, just put it in the shed and build it under her nose! My wife never goes into my man shed, so I could have strip poker parties and she would never know!!!

Latest posts