The time has come in need of some general suggestions on fairing

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

trav0302

Of coarse I'm not going with a simple bolt on as thats just not me. So I know the look I want and luck would have it I found some pics of a bike that Sinister did thats close enough for yall to get the general idea to hopefully help me get started. 3 things I'm looking to you for with help on. 1. How did they mount it? 2. Ideas on inner fairing. 3. looking for more bikes with this style fairing low and laid back.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
That is an all custom one off completely hand made inner and outer. Either you or a really good glass guy is going to have to build it from scratch.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Fiberglass work isn't really an issue just looking for some more ideas to base my build off. I don't like building blind.

Damn, if you can do that kind of fiberglass work, I would like to volunteer to sweep the floors in your shop daily so I can watch.

trav0302

This looks like the base for the custom work. More on eBay different
http://bit.ly/UOf1zo

Good find Marc!

Ok cool I'm starting to get an idea here. It's mainly just batwing half, pulled wider, and lower.

Anyone have a direction of angle to add that I might have missed?

Damn, if you can do that kind of fiberglass work, I would like to volunteer to sweep the floors in your shop daily so I can watch.

I've been doing autobody for years. Even grew up with my parandparents owning a rod shop. Thats long gone now but hopefully some of the info stayed up in my head some were? LOL

Anyone can do KICK ASS fiberglass work just learn your stuff. Don't be afraid to ask for help. If you mess up sand and do it again thats the beauty about it. There is lots of info out there.
I will say it right now my fiber work is in no way going to look as good as that one but i'll try my best and you can bet im not putting a peice of shit on my bike.

ABOVE ALL WHEN DOING FIBERGLASS PATIENCE!

Follow this and you will make art.

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
536107_409294142458566_1533092085_n.jpg This one is some baddass metalwork! I'd like to do one with some higher side spikes and put a short curved windshield in it.

trav0302

holy crap! Someone put some time into that fairing. I like the curved sheild also and thats a possibility for my build as well. Something that chatches my eye on this one is the only hand protection is from air deflection. I would totally want more coverage then that.