The perfect 6.5" adapter rings

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
We teamed up with Scosche Industries the leader in aftermarket audio interfacing to bring you the perfect set of adapter rings. What makes these different from everything on the market now is these work on both RG and SG without ANY modifications to the stock grills or rings. We designed pockets so the the posts on RG grills don't need to be modified. Every pair of grills comes with a gaskets and mounting screws. No more time wasted getting SG designed rings to fit.

Retail $40 plus shipping.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366646913.360694.jpg

GoneBlack

How do these compare to (or are better than) the HawgWired adaptor rings? I've never had any issues with the HwagWired rings in the past but I'm always willing to try something new and I just happen to be doing the audio on my batwing......

Shipping would be to 94928

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
How do these compare to (or are better than) the HawgWired adaptor rings? I've never had any issues with the HwagWired rings in the past but I'm always willing to try something new and I just happen to be doing the audio on my batwing......

Shipping would be to 94928
They are similar but the rings we offer are a conical style versus their stepped. Ours are $10 cheaper and come with a gasket to seal them on a RG.

Latest posts