The gun thread

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ddavis

Anybody else like guns? I'm still somewhat young on the gun collecting thing but second to bikes it is my newest addiction. Post up what ya got. Here is my latest.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345500623.350410.jpg

11FLTRX103

It isn't much of a collection but they are mine!

Kimber .45
Para ordinance .45
Springfield xdm .40

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345504065355.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345504065355.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 163

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Not much for collecting. I own and use them Guns are tools for me. I like shooting competetively. Used to shoot sporting clays with regularity, but that fell off in the recent years. I shoot IDPA when I have time, which I haven't this year, but will again as fall approaches.

bagdaddy09

HK USP compact .45
Taurus PT .25
HK/Fabarms FP6 12GA.
Had a Kimber ultra Tac but sold to pay lawyer fees. Selling for $750 kicked my ass

RLJ676

Manage to keep it to just a S&W MP 40 which I love, along with an AR I built. Sold the rest and quit looking at gun forums! Tough to look at them and not blow too much money on stuff I don't need/use.

IMGP0088.jpgIMGP0089.jpg

Aaugman

4th Gen Glock 27 that I did some gun smithing to.
Custom barrel
Trigger
Slide lock
Slide
... As usual too much $$ in a project.

I made a point of not looking at AR's

ddavis

I know what you mean RLJ. I just ordered an ACOG with a RMR mounted on top. Will post up pics of some others (pistols). Plan to build a tactical sniper rifle with a JAE stock using a Remington 700 308 SPS. Oh how I wish the Remington MSR was available for civilians.

Last edited:

1MOABAGGER

I know what you mean RLJ. I just ordered an ACOG with a RMR mounte on top. Will post up pics of some others (pistols) plan to build a tactical sniper rifle with a JAE stock using a Remington 700 308 SPS. Oh how I wish the Remington MSR was available for civilians.
Can't go wrong with a Remi 700, but if you have the budget you should try the "AI" Accuracy International.. It's a very sweet sniper rifle.

Bagged64

Picked this up not too long ago, still adding stuff. plus have a Glock 17 and Glock 26.

RLJ676

DDavis how do you like the bodyguard? It's a 380 right, do they make a 9? I have been thinking about one but don't want to dive into researching one on the forums as I'll end up w/ 3 guns I don't need! I need to get my carry license and then I'd have one for sure.

ddavis

DDavis how do you like the bodyguard? It's a 380 right, do they make a 9? I have been thinking about one but don't want to dive into researching one on the forums as I'll end up w/ 3 guns I don't need! I need to get my carry license and then I'd have one for sure.

I like it. I don't know of a 9 in the bodyguard. The thing I like about it is its small enough to conceal with just a tshirt on. It's hard to conceal a compact glock 45 without a vest or jacket, and that's why I bought it. I like the Walther PPS 40 better as far as being a bigger round.

RLJ676

I like it. I don't know of a 9 in the bodyguard. The thing I like about it is its small enough to conceal with just a tshirt on. It's hard to conceal a compact glock 45 without a vest or jacket, and that's why I bought it. I like the Walther PPS 40 better as far as being a bigger round.

Thanks, I figure 380 is probably it, or as big as would be thin enough to conceal easy. This winter I'm doing the class and getting one I think (if the 26 project doesn't take all my cash/time haha)

ddavis

Thanks, I figure 380 is probably it, or as big as would be thin enough to conceal easy. This winter I'm doing the class and getting one I think (if the 26 project doesn't take all my cash/time haha)

I agree. That's why I bought the Walther PPS. It is single stacked, so it is not much thicker than the 380. Any double stacked gun is going to be thicker thus harder to conceal.

Latest posts