The 26" build finally complete......before an after...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

JLL

ThunderInTheSmokies25.jpg1089343079_itjD3-M-1.jpgbuilt this damn thing twice, its true, its a never ending process. its heavy silver flake now, after i went white the first time around. i just now got my stretched side panels being sprayed tomorrow. should finish it off for the time being......

Attachments

• 100_1022.jpg
    100_1022.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 715

JLL

View attachment 10.bmpyes the paint is , well how my chick says is really sparkly. you cant even tell in the pic there. i guess to be exact would be like a bass boat........well its bone stock engine, hhi neck 9 degree, 7 degree trees, sinister bags, front and rear fender, windshield, and tailights.harley boom audio speaker lids, trask bro bars, yaffe tank, custom cut seat, similar to sinisters seat, smt 5 spoke 26" rim, and most of all, not one single bit was farmed out in this build. built and painted all in one garage bymy brother and myself, quite proud of her......took me long enough to build and alot of eating hot dawgs and bolonie samwiches, lol. the wifey is so glad its done cuz we got to eat hamburgers last week, an upgrade from the hot dawgs, lol. anything else just ask. im gonna try to get more pics on here most of them on my phone. thanks for the 'likes' .

Last edited:

Earlybird

Nice man well worth the wait and the hot dogs. Did I understand you correctly, 9 degree neck and 7 degree tree?

Latest posts