Ten fo ten fo rebirth

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Rozkopeeko

Here is my febal attempt at joining the pimped out crew (26inch baby) this is what she looked like one month ago IMG_1104.jpg
Yaffe bars
Yaffe bags
Yaffe slim tour pack
Yaffe lids
aftermarket stereo , JL audio amp. JL audio and Hertz speakers ,2 eight inch subs , 4 Marine Jl 6.5 and 2 6.5 Hertz total 8 speakers
extended floor board inserts
extended side panels by my boy Mario, custom molded and painted ( formally of Eddie trotter)

Last edited:

Big Evil

Site Supporter
you dont drag those highway pegs being that low.
i installed mine that low at first, and was dragging them all over the place.

Rozkopeeko

My guy Areil at downtown collision has done numerous bikes and treats them like they are his , hence his saying "I want each one to be different ,have its on personality " image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 567
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:

cthecope

Here is my febal attempt at joining the pimped out crew (26inch baby) this is what she looked like one month ago View attachment 10518
Yaffe bars
Yaffe bags
Yaffe slim tour pack
Yaffe lids
aftermarket stereo , JL audio amp. JL audio and Hertz speakers ,2 eight inch subs , 4 Marine Jl 6.5 and 2 6.5 Hertz total 8 speakers
extended floor board inserts
extended side panels by my boy Mario, custom molded and painted ( formally of Eddie trotter)
bro.......u have officially been inducted into the pimped out bagger crew.....sexy as [email protected]#k....love the color ..Mario did flawless paint on that motor.......she lookn sexy for sure......ced......and damn u work fast

Latest posts