Tebow to the NY Jets?!!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I just found out Tim Tebow (love the guy) is a NY Jet!
J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Wow! What the hell? Pass up on Peyton Manning because Sanchez is "our QB"??? Then sign Tebow? I don't think they have a clue anymore. Hope I'm wrong...poor Sanchez

Tap it!

WanaRyd Wheels

Extreme Vendor
It's official according to espn.com - interesting to note that talks stalled as of midday today, then Jacksonville came into play late but the Jets front office wanted Tebow a little more and he is now a Jet. Not sure in what capacity he will be used, they just signed Sanchez to an extension over the off season but I'm sure it will get interesting if the Jets don't start off well next year.

Last edited:

thecort

Should be an interesting next couple of weeks with all the press we have here in NYC. Funny though, I don't think the press can make more of it than it is because it's so f-ing messed up to begin with! It's hard enough to play on ANY sports team here, but to put Sanchez & Tebow in the position they've been put in...this place is 'bout to blow!
Get your popcorn out for this one!

Tap it!

thecort

Btw, I had to start this thread HERE. I've been so consumed with the bike that I forgot about a lot of other shit lol. I needed a break lol
Hope some feel the same.

Tap it!

WanaRyd Wheels

Extreme Vendor
Very true, the media is going to eat this stuff up. Just look at how Tebow got his starting job in Denver, enough pressure from the fan base and media that Fox had no choice in order to keep face. Rex is a smart guy so I'm sure he will be used properly but man this is going to be one interesting off season.

Should be an interesting next couple of weeks with all the press we have here in NYC. Funny though, I don't think the press can make more of it than it is because it's so f-ing messed up to begin with! It's hard enough to play on ANY sports team here, but to put Sanchez & Tebow in the position they've been put in...this place is 'bout to blow!
Get your popcorn out for this one!

Tap it!

thecort

Rex is a smart guy when he's not talking out of his ass..."I believe this is the year we're going to win the Super Bowl." "The fact is when I thought we'd win it the first two years, I guarantee we'll win it"
Moron...

Tap it!

WanaRyd Wheels

Extreme Vendor
I would sure hope so, but after what happened in Denver I wouldn't be surprised IF Sanchez absolutely tanks they throw him in...
But I just don't see that happening, at least not yet.

Last edited:

Peterod45

Rex is a smart guy when he's not talking out of his ass..."I believe this is the year we're going to win the Super Bowl." "The fact is when I thought we'd win it the first two years, I guarantee we'll win it"
Moron...

Tap it!

Haha.....GO PATS!!! We just lose to the "other" NY team.

traveler

Payton Manning is 36 and just signed a 5 year deal. SO when he is 40, he'll be making 19 million with 1 year left on his contract.

How many 40 year old QB's are worth a crap in the NFL?

NY made a mistake.....this will create dissention on the team and will be disasterous.....unless Sanchez is let go early in the season, then the Jets can go to the option.

~Joe

WanaRyd Wheels

Extreme Vendor
Elway won his last superbowl at age 38, and I feel like Manning still has alot left in the tank at 36. If they can surround him with play makers they may be able to make a run. Their division isn't the most difficult in the AFC, and with Manning at the helm I would assume that makes them favorites.

Payton Manning is 36 and just signed a 5 year deal. SO when he is 40, he'll be making 19 million with 1 year left on his contract.

How many 40 year old QB's are worth a crap in the NFL?

NY made a mistake.....this will create dissention on the team and will be disasterous.....unless Sanchez is let go early in the season, then the Jets can go to the option.

~Joe

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
It's been painful to watch Denver this last couple of years (well... actually, its been painful to watch Denver for as long as I can remember) anyway, I'm just glad Tebow is gone!