TapaTalk

vrog

One of THE 150!
ok, i'm not too smart when it comes to comuters or smartphones. i just got rid of my blackberry of 6+ years and now how the samsung galaxy II android phone from T-mobile. What is tapatalk?????????????? I'm still learning this phone for 3 weeks now and really miss my crackberry

Bill

I used to own some shit!
ok, i'm not too smart when it comes to comuters or smartphones. i just got rid of my blackberry of 6+ years and now how the samsung galaxy II android phone from T-mobile. What is tapatalk?????????????? I'm still learning this phone for 3 weeks now and really miss my crackberry
You shoule have some type of market where you go to buy aps. Go there and search for tapatalk, purchase, instal, and then find ChoppedBaggers.com in tapatalk.

All it does it trim down the forum so it is easier to use on your phone. Some people like it, some don't.

BFMC32

I went to network then motorcycles and still nothing! I have tried every variation of chopped Baggers and nothing! Yea I can pull it up on Safari but would rather use Tapatalk on my phone.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am traveling but will look at it tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Should be good now. Somehow our forum became "un-published" in the TapaTalk directory.

Can someone verify that it is available again?

Latest posts