Sunday Ride Kentucky style

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Well my close friend traded his 1999 Ultra last week for a 2012 Ultra Classic. We all went for a ride today and I thought I would snap a couple pics. We rode down to a haunted house just to check it out. We'll go back at night to see if it's true.

This was us 2 years ago

This is us now

And today

The ladies rides

Of course my ride LOL

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Is that house abandon? What's the story? Your bike looks tuff! Not too flashy!!!!

Abandoned house. Been empty for years. My son and his friends have been in it and swear they will never go back. Cult activity happens they also. You can google search it. Middle bridge road in bowling green ky.

Thanks bro. Soon to be wife is pulling the trigger on a street glide soon so I'll be building another. Only problem is she wants a white hot denim. Geeez.

Tappity tap tap.

808Bagger

Abandoned house. Been empty for years. My son and his friends have been in it and swear they will never go back. Cult activity happens they also. You can google search it. Middle bridge road in bowling green ky.

Thanks bro. Soon to be wife is pulling the trigger on a street glide soon so I'll be building another. Only problem is she wants a white hot denim. Geeez.

Tappity tap tap.

Whoa Erie just by reading the story! Did you folks end up checking it out in the night? You guys nuts! I think you should get a dirt bike incase you folks gotta leave ASAP! Or atleast park your Harleys facing the direction you're planning on blitzing out of there lol! Is she planning on trading her bike? I think that's sweet, a his and hers SG! Denim white, doesn't that have a pearl in it?

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Whoa Erie just by reading the story! Did you folks end up checking it out in the night? You guys nuts! I think you should get a dirt bike incase you folks gotta leave ASAP! Or atleast park your Harleys facing the direction you're planning on blitzing out of there lol! Is she planning on trading her bike? I think that's sweet, a his and hers SG! Denim white, doesn't that have a pearl in it?

Yea trading hers if the price is right. She is the accountant at the local HD dealer here so they will do right. The denim white has pearl in it. She only wants that color and man they are hard to find. I might just have to paint one for here.

Nope didn't check it out that night and prob won't lol.

Tappity tap tap.

808Bagger

Yea trading hers if the price is right.

Nope didn't check it out that night and prob won't lol.

Tappity tap tap.

Sweet! Have she ridden yours? The new Bagger mag has a his and her SG. Both nice bikes. You both will be voted cutest couple with sick SG's. Does she like the Stretch and Rake look? About the haunted house? Good idea not going back. You might have some guy with a mask chasing you with a chainsaw! Hahaha!

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Sweet! Have she ridden yours? The new Bagger mag has a his and her SG. Both nice bikes. You both will be voted cutest couple with sick SG's. Does she like the Stretch and Rake look? About the haunted house? Good idea not going back. You might have some guy with a mask chasing you with a chainsaw! Hahaha!

Yea she has ridden mine 2 times. she loves the stretched and raked look but she only wants a 21. HUM she gets mine 21 and I get a 26? Yea that sounds good.

If someone was chasing me with a chainsaw they wouldn't make it to close. I think my .45, My girls .38, My bro's .40 and his wife's 357. I think we got the people chasing us part covered HAHAHAHA.

808Bagger

There you go, that rim of yours will look nice with the white that she likes. Then you can do a 26, sounds like a plan to me! You guys are equipped for a war, Jesus! Is it that dangerous there to be packing like that? The only thing I'm equipped with is my cell phone and some $ for lunch. Oh and my insurance card lol!!!!

Latest posts