stretched tank ?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Big Evil

Site Supporter
I am looking to do a stretched tank.
I do a lot of two up riding, and the stock electraglide seat is the only one that the wife likes.
I know that Bad Dad makes a stretched tank kit that you can trim to work with the stock seat.
has anyone used any other stretched tank kit with the stock seat.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
Yeah get her on some other seats. I wouldnt recommend yaffe's tank since lepera hasnt released the 'touring' seat for the yaffe tank yet.

pickardbaggerparts

Extreme Vendor
go to the vendor forum and check out our stretched tank kit. With all stretched tanks, you will need to modify or have a custom seat made. Most of the time, you can shave and re work the area around where your inner thigh hits so that it tucks into the stretched tank area. We have them for both 5 gallon and 6 gallon tanks and they flow into your side covers, not straight back over them. Let me know if you need anymore info!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
fIRST RIDE! 026.jpgMine isn't a HD seat but the process would be the same. C&C solo and a California baggers tank from AF customs.SEAT 070.jpgSEAT 003.jpg

Last edited:

Big Evil

Site Supporter
PickardBaggerparts, I don't see you guys listed in the vendor forum. (Or is it just me?)
I checked your website and they are not listed.
I am very interested in your stretched tank kit, looking to order a kit this week, whoever I decide to go with.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
PickardBaggerparts, I don't see you guys listed in the vendor forum. (Or is it just me?)
I checked your website and they are not listed.
I am very interested in your stretched tank kit, looking to order a kit this week, whoever I decide to go with.

They are in the classifieds-Vendors Marketplace.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts