Stretched Tank question

madmax34

I've got a '15 RGS and I'm looking to stretch my tank, however i have no interest in changing my seat. I have a Lepara Villian now and want to keep it. Is there a tank shroud out there that will accommodate my seat?

BigChief

I've got a '15 RGS and I'm looking to stretch my tank, however i have no interest in changing my seat. I have a Lepara Villian now and want to keep it. Is there a tank shroud out there that will accommodate my seat?
Can't you modify the tank shroud fiberglass to accommodate the seat better?

F4iguy

Thats what he'll have to do if he is dead set on keeping that seat. Either add or take away glass.

DanHappy

By reading these replies, all I can think of is, " You have your chocolate in my peanut butter!"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

madmax34

Thanks for the input. Is it common to mix manufacturers of body parts? I like SBD tank shroud, but I currently have Topshop side covers. Or would it look weird?

Torch

Site Supporter
I don't think it's weird to mix brands, I base my choice on the look, line, or dimensions that I'm going for. I have a BadDad front fender changing to a RWD front fender, DirtyBird windshield/side covers/chin spoiler, Top Shop bags, and Klockwerks rear fender with homemade fillers.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Baddad and topshop

Had to mod the tank, but it's nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts