Stolen bike

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
Posting this for shane @ afk

His bike was stolen at street vibrations @ reno. If you see it please call the police

uploadfromtaptalk1348333826549.jpguploadfromtaptalk1348333839236.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Woody

That sux is right. This is always my fear at a rally. Last year at our hotel in Daytona, other guests warned my buddy (sick custom softail) and me that members of a well know m/c had been seen driving around in a van and scoping out our bikes in the middle of the night. They attempted to get another bike, but luckily someone alerted security and they took off. From now on we always use disc locks, even on Main St., and keep the bikes under cover at night. (out-of-sight, out-of-mind.)

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
That sux is right. This is always my fear at a rally. Last year at our hotel in Daytona, other guests warned my buddy (sick custom softail) and me that members of a well know m/c had been seen driving around in a van and scoping out our bikes in the middle of the night. They attempted to get another bike, but luckily someone alerted security and they took off. From now on we always use disc locks, even on Main St., and keep the bikes under cover at night. (out-of-sight, out-of-mind.)

This has to be one of my biggest fears too with a hot ass bike that draws all the attention. Trust me there is always someone out there that would love to catch you slipping.

vrog

One of THE 150!
This is why you guys need to $ and make sure you have the proper coverage and dollar amount on these bikes. Yeah it costs alot of money but its peanuts compared to the $ we spend on these bikes.

N

Nautical Customs

full coverage just paid him more than it could ever sale for. Still sucks!

A

AF Kustoms

I have full coverage on the bike and that will pay for the bike and parts. The shitty things is the amount of time lost building every part one off is what kills me. The hours lost is what brings me down to my knees. I know the bike is gone forever but the parts stand alone. So hopefully they will turn up.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Good to hear you were covered. I can't stand a thief! They should be killed.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

e9turbo

Site Supporter
Damn, I am sorry. Had a bike that got stolen from inside the garage back in the day. This does suck. I am getting rooms at rally's that has secure parking and or I am putting the damn thing in the room with me. Where the hell is the brotherhood, friendship, common respect, that we have for each others stuff.

If you need any help please let me know. I will be check local Craig list low life and see if any thing comes up.

A

AF Kustoms

Thanks guys. If any of the parts show up online don't buy them. Let me know please.

Latest posts