Stereo Upgrade Questions?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

JR50RIDER

I am looking to start upgrading the stereo system on my 2000 Ultra. My question is what options do i have to add speakers to my bike? i know i can upgrade the batwing speakers. I am looking for a bit more sound than just the two fronts? unfortunately i had the bike custom painted Corvette "Atomic" orange, which is awesome, but matching the paint to add say new speaker lids isn't going to be easy?

I'm a newbie looking for options and ideas, any help would be appreciated.

N

Nautical Customs

what u can do is add some speaker in you saddle bag facing inbond or add leg warmers but those will require paint. If you go with some real high end speaker like Hertz JL Audio and Audison and give them alot of power youll be happy. Let know if you need some pricing and if u want to see some of the different set up check out our youtube and web site.

Good luck

JR50RIDER

i have a mustache type guard so lowers are out. can you hear the speakers facing inboard? i was also thinking maybe pods infront of the bags behind the rear board??? maybe nice speakers up front with an 8" sub in one of the bags??? i will check out your site for sure. thanks.

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Check out Cisco. He will treat you right. I have a stock radio, hog tunes tweeter pod, hertz 6.5 (from cisco) fairing speakers and a Rockford fosgate amp. It's loud enough for me for now lol.

Tappity tap tap.

bradwulf20

Throw a good set of 6.5s in that fairing and a good amp and most people are satisfied. If you want more you can always do a component set. But you would have to loose a gauge, but no paint.

Latest posts