Stereo Thoughts? Any ideas or yes's or no's would help me.. Thanks in advance

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

JD2007ROADKNG

Site Supporter
Before joining here I started looking into a few things and went this route and i have all this:

2 sets FOCAL 165 V1 POLYGLASS 6.5-inch 2 Way Component Sets, one set for the lids (or inside bags for mid range) and one set for the headlight buckets (the buckets I got at a car swap meet last weekend for 20.00 for the set, complete.. 7 inch outer diameter, 5 inch mount depth, I was STOKED)

1 set of JL Audio 7.7's components and I have access to the Fosgate 8 inch 2 ways - i could use either set of these and mount from underneath on the loud lids which would be
facing the weather so to speak. But Kinda want ALL Focals so may look at their larger Focal 210 CA1 8" 2 ways or another component set, If they make it, marine or not..

1 set of the focal tweeters under my windscreen visor on my chrome nacelle

1- JL Audio E6450 6 channel Amp - I had it already

Anybody thinking I am off in left field with anything above? Gonna run everything off my Ipad3 to keep it stealth.. only change I may make is Focals even for the bigger speaker for the under mount lid application..

JD2007ROADKING

JD2007ROADKNG

Site Supporter
I have found a Otterbox for it i had planned on making a slide in on the inside of the bag for it and using a remote for the Ipad to control it, those are my thoughts on that for right now..

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Pete (soundzinstall) will hook you up with the focals. My vote for all focals.

X2, I will be replacing what I have with Focal after putting them in my boat "thanks to Pete."

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

i'm putting 165krx2's in the fairing with the two in tweets set in where two of the gauges are. I have cycle sound 6x9 lids i'm putting pc690's in. This will all be run by a medallion deck and a arc audio 4chnl amp

bradwulf20

i'm putting 165krx2's in the fairing with the two in tweets set in where two of the gauges are. I have cycle sound 6x9 lids i'm putting pc690's in. This will all be run by a medallion deck and a arc audio 4chnl amp

that thing is going to rock your world man. love the krx2s. what days you gonna be there.

FSTBGR

Dont know..i imagine two days travel...the days were taking is 1-12, so id say the 3rd...were doin 600 a day. How far are u from sturgis?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bradwulf20

i will be there helping pete on the installs sat the 4th through sun the 12th. so i will see you there. i am in sioux falls about 375 miles from sturgis

Sea Biscuit

I am also doing the 165krx2's and an Arc Audio 4 channel amp as well and staying with the stock Harmon Kardon for now in my 2012 CVO Road Glide...don't have lid speakers at this time but wiring and amp will be set up to put lid speakers in this winter...I'm not in Sturgis yet but I'm already spending money!

FSTBGR

Hell yeah...im rollin up there with my lids on and no speakers so its ready to rock.....what a poser...haha

Sea Biscuit

Hell yeah...im rollin up there with my lids on and no speakers so its ready to rock.....what a poser...haha

Yeah...I wish I had painted lids all setup to do this once, but that is not going to work, so will have to wait until this winter.

Latest posts