Stabilizing system?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Who has one and what brand are you using? I have read so much about how they help older bikes but I'm still on the fence about them. My SG has 46,000 miles and I want to replace the front motor mount (bike vibrates more than normal). I know it's a Harley and it vibrates lol. I'm looking into the glide pro system.

Buggy

One of THE 150!
I heard that the buell motormount is the same. Not 100% I never checked. I was gona use the glide pro in my old bike along with the progressive rear stabilizer that I had on it. The rear worked fine but I use to change front mount about once a year to keep it fresh.

Zach

Site Supporter
I had a tru track, but took it off. I didn't like the extra vibrations it created and the handling didn't improve IMO. Having the stock hardware in good condition and adjusted properly should be enough.

JMO

Zach

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I've got the older white Sta-bo bushings in my bike and a progressive touring link. I could tell a difference with both of them on my bike and would buy them again. I could tell a difference with it while on the interstate in corners and passing semis. I plan on buying or fabbing up a stabilizer for the front next.

Heathen

One of THE 150!
I run an Alloy Art tri-mount front mount and a progressive rear , Made a huge improvement. The Alloy Art mount is a little pricey but I feel money well spent.

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I run an Alloy Art tri-mount front mount and a progressive rear , Made a huge improvement. The Alloy Art mount is a little pricey but I feel money well spent.

so did the front mount on the motor make a big difference in the feel of the front end? I would love to make my bike feel more stable at slow speeds and on the interstate...

smokenjoep01

I've got the older white Sta-bo bushings in my bike and a progressive touring link. I could tell a difference with both of them on my bike and would buy them again. I could tell a difference with it while on the interstate in corners and passing semis. I plan on buying or fabbing up a stabilizer for the front next.
I used the same setup and also noticed a improvment. What are these front mounts yall are speaking of?

FSTBGR

I had the bitchen bagger brace on my 04 RK.....couldnt have spent better money....i have no issues with new frame on my 12 RGC

Heathen

One of THE 150!
so did the front mount on the motor make a big difference in the feel of the front end? I would love to make my bike feel more stable at slow speeds and on the interstate...

Once I got it adjusted right it tightenedup bike nicely . Im not a real aggressive rider but this does make a difference. Hope this helps.

Latest posts