spoilers?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
other then camtech and ballistic anyone else make a full length spoiler. was planing on the ballistic, but for 600 and no mounting hardware is insane to me

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Check out The Chopp Shop.

thecort

Forget the spoiler...that bike is ridiculous! I like the fabbed piece connecting the frame to the saddlebag & the front fender & the horn cover & the seat & the paint & the... Sweet!

Tap it!

Last edited:

SUAVE

Yeah! And he used a off the shelf 26" rim, off the shelf cables and off the shelf grips and off the shelf tire too, how lame is that? Wtf?

Lmfao

You forgot about the off the shelf caliper, off the shelf floor boards, and off the shelf bag latches! Lol

808Bagger

Lmfao

You forgot about the off the shelf caliper, off the shelf floor boards, and off the shelf bag latches! Lol

LMAO! Maybe those custom panels was off the shelf at a place where they make a whole mess of custom panels and we don't know about that shop, so it's like off the shelf?

Peterod45

Yeah! And he used a off the shelf 26" rim, off the shelf cables and off the shelf grips and off the shelf tire too, how lame is that? Wtf?

.....and what about the off the shelf tire? I swear I've seen that one on every 26" EVER built. I'm thoroughly NOT impressed....except for the rest of the bike!

thecort

Lmfao! I think those are off the shelf Ness fork slider covers...what was he thinking?!

Tap it!

QuikHD

One of THE 150!

Why mold in all the other shit and leave the tank? Seems like a pretty big oversight is what I was trying to say. Tough crowd. I better get out in my shop and figure out how to mold a tire now......can't be that hard, it doesn't even have to hold air!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vrog

One of THE 150!
Chopp Shop been around forever. They also started with the custom choppers. He does all his bikes with those types of chin spoiler's and lower valance thingies in front of the saddle bags. Nice work.

He won bagger of the year a few years back with this one.