Speedometer calibration for my 23"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I noticed that my speedometer speed is 5mph higher than my actual speed (GPS).
How can I correct it?

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Did you change the rear wheel? If not it has probably always been that way...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Did you change the rear wheel? If not it has probably always been that way...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

No. I checked it lat year & it was only a 1-2mph difference. I figured the rear would be the thing to change too.

Tap it!

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Consumer-class GPS devices have a fluctuating error which depends on several atmospheric variables.
There is also quite a bit of CME activity from the sun going on right now. Try it again in a couple days and I bet its better.

thecort

Consumer-class GPS devices have a fluctuating error which depends on several atmospheric variables.
There is also quite a bit of CME activity from the sun going on right now. Try it again in a couple days and I bet its better.

What did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express, last night? Lmao!

Tap it!

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
The sun spewed a bunch of crap our way late Wednesday. The debris is just getting here and it messes with GPS satellites and screws up receiver accuracy.

...bet you guys didn't know you had an astrophysicist at your disposal 24/7, did ya?

thecort

The sun spewed a bunch of crap our way late Wednesday. The debris is just getting here and it messes with GPS satellites and screws up receiver accuracy.

...bet you guys didn't know you had an astrophysicist at your disposal 24/7, did ya?

Good to know!

That shit must be traveling at some speed to get here that fast! Need to harness some of it & put it in the bike!

Tap it!