Speeding award 88/55

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Wow u have to go to court over that, I got nailed a 92 in a 65 a few yrs back and no court

Ride it like you stole it!

In Ga there's a super speeder law, over 21 is $200 to the state plus the city or county fine. 30 over is mandatory court..

I feel like a winner, $353 county and 200 state, no defensive driving school or crap like that..

They guy in front of me was 32 over had to pay 703 + the states 200...

I feel like a WINNER!!

wtf6316

When is court? I can give you some tips on what to do so you have a chance at winning. Was is a state, city or county officer?

wtf6316

OK. Us State boys dont play. Its easy to get off of stuff from city and county. They dont keep there certifications up and most are not radar certified. Just FYI always ask for the radar unit certification. The officers certification. The daily calibration log. And have the officer explain how the radar works and how to properly use it.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
OK. Us State boys dont play. Its easy to get off of stuff from city and county. They dont keep there certifications up and most are not radar certified. Just FYI always ask for the radar unit certification. The officers certification. The daily calibration log. And have the officer explain how the radar works and how to properly use it.

GOOD TIPS!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

wtf6316

Now if they get you with a laser. Ask for the same thing. All officers have to be certified to use the radar and laser. But small departments dont have funds to send every officer. But they allow them to use them for what we call PC "Probable Cause" stops. They can only issue a warning if they arent certified. But lots dont abide by this and still issue citations. Lasers and radars have to be self tested and calibrated at the beginning and end of each shift. And again on every stop to make sure it is working properly. On Texas DPS citations the time of the test has to be put on the citation. On the Laser the exact distance you were hit has to be on there as well.

Now every state is different. But this is what is required in Texas. I bring all documents to all court dates and we have to show up. Usually once they see the trooper the defendant just plees out with the judge. Local guys you have a better chance with.

Marc

That's a great tip.. Although ,that'll be the last time I stop, next time at 88. The gsp boys better have a way more motor than they do now... Radios aren't worth a shit around here, to many hiding places..

Further more my f150 ecoboost is getting unleashed this weekend, it'll be close to 500 stallions and NO speed LIMITER... Honky tonkin'..

Zach

Site Supporter
That's a great tip.. Although ,that'll be the last time I stop, next time at 88. The gsp boys better have a way more motor than they do now... Radios aren't worth a shit around here, to many hiding places..

Further more my f150 ecoboost is getting unleashed this weekend, it'll be close to 500 stallions and NO speed LIMITER... Honky tonkin'..

Good luck with that. LOL

What'd you do to the Ford?

Zach

Marc

Good luck with that. LOL

What'd you do to the Ford?

Zach

New computer, complete exhaust and all new cold air intake system. It's bad ass now, but this will wake it up for sure. Plus the 110mph limit will be gone, some guys on a f150 forum claim 155mph.. Idk about that, but 500hp is also a claim... 20% gain seems feasible we are talking a twin turbo setup.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
New computer, complete exhaust and all new cold air intake system. It's bad ass now, but this will wake it up for sure. Plus the 110mph limit will be gone, some guys on a f150 forum claim 155mph.. Idk about that, but 500hp is also a claim... 20% gain seems feasible we are talking a twin turbo setup.

And you'll still get incredible mileage!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Marc

It's an amazing engine. Puts my "Hemi" to shame for sure. Sounds like you have a fun toy.

Zach

The srt jeep my dad has will run with it for now, but they got some of those srt's hauling ass, look at hennessy on the net.

I do love the motor, just hope the turbos can't take what I dish out..

I love toys, I'm working on a golf cart with a gsxr 600r. It should be awesome...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347033616.456470.jpg

Latest posts