southern mc wheels?????

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shovelflhx79

any body running wheels from them they look like they are a good price and i emailed them about tires they are only like 200 for front and 150 for rear give opinions i know their selection aint the greatest but im not real picky

shovelflhx79

right im thinking a 23 up front and 16 in rear to get that chopper look just dont want to cut the frame intill i get it paid off will the 23 work with just raked trees i read some people say it will and others say it wont

thecort

I have a 23 with HHI 9 degree trees. Only complaint is the front end feels a little light. I can cruise at 80 without a problem.

Tap it!

thecort

Just curious, where have you read/heard that that combo doesn't work? Also, which setup are they talking about?

shovelflhx79

i was looking at the pickard trees im going with at least a 23 my buddy has a 21 and he thinks hes hot shit i keep telling him my bike looks better cuz i got 18" apes and airride

Vrchops

One of THE 150!
They took a little over 4 weeks to get but they were pretty busy when I ordered mine! Their prices can't be beat that's for sure!

Last edited:

FSTBGR

I love mine...finish is great.....customer service could have been a lil better with the one issue I had but got taken care of so GTG

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

T

Thomason Performance

Another place to look for some good looking wheels at a fair price is Thomason here on the boards.

Thank you kind sir!

If I can help you out just let me know. I've posted just two wheel designs up in the vendor forums, but have plenty on the website and the shop's facebook page. Again, if there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Greg

smokenjoep01

Jokercraze to the red phone! If this is the guy that Mike bought his wheel from, there were issues. Most important. They can not mount the tires on 26" wheels. And you have to get it mounted when it arrives.

Latest posts