source for 120/70-21 WW metzelers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

slothy

Balls
just got my metzeler 880 from here - http://www.dbtires.com/ - Thanks to countryD telling me about em

they vulcanized the ww on, so it aint going anywhere, not the cheapest (340.00) - but at least no need to run the crap vee rubber leaking yellow whitewall garbage lol and no more stretching a 90 on a 3.00 rim :D and if you're a avon peep, mr paul @ native sells the avon version of this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Bagged64

Slothy, how was it to deal with Outlaw. I've read some bad stuff about them. Was going to order a set of wheels through them, but the feedback was not that great.

toez71

jus a reply on my dealing with outlaw,if it helps,i had a small isue with the company dna sending the wheels out thru outlaw but the guys at outlaw sorted it all out on my end ,they didnt leav me hangin,,good dealing with them here..
tony

slothy

Balls
This is the 2nd order thru them for DNA wheels, and so far so good, little longer in ship time but only by a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

notrailers

Slothy: what was the delivery time on the Metzeler from DB Tires and how's it holding up? Didn't you do a conversion from a street glide to a road glide?

slothy

Balls
i had it in 2 weeks or so, its holding up good so far - haven't really ridden on it much (500 miles or so) , but being a metezler i have faith lol. i think the rim is leaking a little, but owning a veerubber tire i guess just used to leaky shit lol.

yes on SG to RG conversion - the white wall is for my king.