SOUNDZ CUSTOMZ (Peter Jensen)

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

Once agian, I will say Peter Jensen and the crew at Soundz Customz are indeed a class act. Peter gave the boys and I over here in Afghanistan, T-shirts, key chains, stickers and some other stuff. Peter I really appreciate it bro, its often people like to say they support the military and or the contractors over here working with the military, but sometimes its just not the case. You said you were going to send us some stuff and you did, you don't know how much that means to the men and women serving in the military/contracting for the military. Its not often we get mail and when we do, its like christmas. I thank you for the gesture, your a stand up dude.....High five to you......I have a flag actually flying a real mission in a MQ-1 Predator over the skies of Afghanistan as I write this. I will have the flag and a signed certificate by the Commander and the Pilot that flew the mission. I would like to give it to you in Sturgis as a token of your generosity and helping me with my system. See you soon bro.....Sturgis 2012.... AJ

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Talked to Peter a few times on the phone and this does not surprise me at all. Thanks for you sacrafice for this country chinbagger.

thecort

Haven't dealt with Soundz but from what I've read, that's something that'll earn my business. That's a real stand up thing to do!

Tap it!

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
That's great to hear! I have made a few purchases through him and glad I did. He will take the time to help you out and give you tons of info and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soundzinstall

Once agian, I will say Peter Jensen and the crew at Soundz Customz are indeed a class act. Peter gave the boys and I over here in Afghanistan, T-shirts, key chains, stickers and some other stuff. Peter I really appreciate it bro, its often people like to say they support the military and or the contractors over here working with the military, but sometimes its just not the case. You said you were going to send us some stuff and you did, you don't know how much that means to the men and women serving in the military/contracting for the military. Its not often we get mail and when we do, its like christmas. I thank you for the gesture, your a stand up dude.....High five to you......I have a flag actually flying a real mission in a MQ-1 Predator over the skies of Afghanistan as I write this. I will have the flag and a signed certificate by the Commander and the Pilot that flew the mission. I would like to give it to you in Sturgis as a token of your generosity and helping me with my system. See you soon bro.....Sturgis 2012.... AJ

AJ,

I am blessed to have great customers like yourself actually sacrificing so I can "play"! You and everyone else over there are the real heros and never forget that. Be safe and thank you and everyone with you for the job you are doing!

I cannot wait to see you and the bike and hear that system blaring in sturgis! First beer is on me!

Thank you for the other kind words guys, means a lot to me! Bill, if I ever become president you better watch out for the sickest presidential rides ever! HA!

Thanks,
Peter