Some pics of my Lambos. A little humor to lighten the day up.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

TraceCave Customs

Just thought I would share. Don't be hatin!

6v-lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-sv-317-p.jpg
This is the Orange one. I converted it to centerdrive and put the little SV back on there.

76792_472977879030_566679030_5603159_721440_n.jpg
This was on my dinner table after a wild meet and greet with other Lambo owners

157245.jpg
I went ahead and snapped a pic of me with my car in front of a top gear billboard to show ya'll I ain't makin this crap up.

:53:

lamborghini-gallardo-on-fir.jpg
I put some flame thrower exhausts on my white one. They didn't work so good. :(

LoL, go ahead, add more fuel to the fire... at least the dude seems for real... I dont picture you as a small man, but could you take a pic of you sitting in the center console car?

WFO-SG

Banned
Wow that's pretty childish. So I make comments and get banned. What about this guy bill?(traceman)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think this is at least in fun... other folks were hatin on the guy because he has really nice foreign $hit! No one would have had a problem if it was a room full of 70 chevelles, 71 Trams Ams or 65 vettes! I at least get the joke of this, and I am sure ALL ME will get a kick out of this... and he probably knows the Lambo that was on fire... And it's in Chit CHat, where funny shit goes!

WFO-SG

Banned
I'm not sayin it's not funny. I'm sure it is to some people. But what if I made a thread knocking someone? BANNED!

Well see. I doubt anything will happen

Last edited:

WFO-SG

Banned
Never said we couldn't. But kind of bullshit. Oh well. Just saying I got banned for commenting and speaking my opinion. This is kind of like that. It's definitely making fun of a member. Maybe you get banned and then see same shit afterwards..

Opunui

Never said we couldn't. But kind of bullshit. Oh well. Just saying I got banned for commenting and speaking my opinion. This is kind of like that. It's definitely making fun of a member. Maybe you get banned and then see same shit afterwards..

Let the webmaster decide and then if he chooses that route then I am out of here.

WFO-SG

Banned
Yeah well see. I have a feeling on what will happen. Rules apply to everyone

TraceCave Customs

Wow that's pretty childish. So I make comments and get banned. What about this guy bill?(traceman)

Yes it is! I admit it. I will remove it if needed. If you are banned then why are you in my face? I'm confused...:60:

Let the webmaster decide and then if he chooses that route then I am out of here.

Don't get sucked in. Someone has a point to make. If I get banned I get banned. I'm not trying to hurt someone with these pics. Actually the title was "A little humor to lighten the day up". Hell I joke on myself all the time. I didn't call anyone out.

Ok seriously...I will stick to pics of my motorcycle.

lambo-chopper-2.jpg

sorry couldn't resist. I had this pic waiting all this time.

Opunui

Yes it is! I admit it. I will remove it if needed. If you are banned then why are you in my face? I'm confused...:60:

Don't get sucked in. Someone has a point to make. If I get banned I get banned. I'm not trying to hurt someone with these pics. Actually the title was "A little humor to lighten the day up". Hell I joke on myself all the time. I didn't call anyone out.

Ok seriously...I will stick to pics of my motorcycle.

View attachment 3540

sorry couldn't resist. I had this pic waiting all this time.

Traceman your killing me..

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Hmmmmm.....

Not sure what to think about this.

WFO-SG poking fun to make a joke is quite a bit different than making smart ass comments in a not-so-funny way. Maybe you had intended to be funny and I just took it wrong.

I feel like I know Traceman fairly well and I don't think there was any hostile intent here, it was all in fun.

In the end, I think it's funny as hell! That being said if too many people get offended the thread will be deleted. But NOBODY is ever going to get banned for cracking a joke. What kinda lame ass site would it be if guys couldn't shoulder punch every now and again.

WFO-SG

Banned
Wow, that is all. I guess rules only apply to me.

People said shit to me in that same thread. And nothing.

Traceman is just hating and only way to make him feel better is to make jokes towards someone that makes them sound like a liar.

Bill

I used to own some shit!

Traceman is just hating and only way to make him feel better is to make jokes towards someone that makes them sound like a liar.

I completely understand your perspective. However Traceman is JOKING AROUND... Little bit different.

WFO-SG

Banned
Ok. So I'll make threads now.

And when I make fun of people I'll just say I'm joking.

Last edited:

TraceCave Customs

I am not hating at all. I got nothing to hate. In fact I think it is cool to have all that stuff. If you read my post in the guys build thread I gave him good advice to get the guys off his back. He was hatin right back at them.

WFO-SG If you are that unhappy here then why hang out with us? I poke at friends all the time and they poke back. I don't cry. I just give them hell back. It is nothing personal towards the guy. I don't even care if he was lying. Its just all in fun.