Some New Pics

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
Gonna be listing my bike for sale soon and needed to get some good quality updated pics showing the last round of mods. My buddy took some nice pics the other nite, here are a few that he has sent me so far.

vrog

One of THE 150!
Selling for several reasons. I just started building a new house and thats alot of $ sitting in the garage. I'm very busy with work and to be honest this is the least amount of riding that I have done in the 10 years that I have had a bike. It just seems that right now I dont have the time to ride as much as I used to. Its life I guess, it happens. If it sells I do want to do up another bike but not go as crazy. I would try and start with a dropped or salvage road king. No crazy motor or diamond cut, no stereo, not buying inner and outer fairings etc etc it all adds up.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
It is one of the sweetest on the site!

Actually seeing this bike in a magazine was some of the fuel I needed to start the site...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

vrog

One of THE 150!
Thanks guys

I'm hoping to have it on ebay by the weekend. Also hoping someone with real deep pockets has to have it:cheers2:

crutter

Site Supporter
What fender and bags are those? Your bike made me think a lot about what I wanted. I think I read your issue of Baggers everyday for a month.

thecort

Beautiful bike Vrog. Sorry to see you selling it but...life happens! Good luck with the sale.

Tap it!

Latest posts