Solo Seat?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

modock

I was wondering what kind of solo seat you would reccomend. I want something as low profile as possible, Its for a 12 SG. If anyone has one for sale as well, let me know. Thanks for the help. Steve

TNTCC

Site Supporter
C&C seats. About as low as you can get. They will make them standard, forward, rearward, stitch patterns, pretty much anyway you want it. www.ccseats.com

ramnj

One of THE 150!
C&C seats. About as low as you can get. They will make them standard, forward, rearward, stitch patterns, pretty much anyway you want it. www.ccseats.com

+2

Josh1

Have the HD brawler on my SG and its perfect.
I am 6'1 and the seat put me back and down at least 2-3 inches.
Its super comfy, would I do 400 miles on it hell no, but 400 miles on any seat is going to hurt. LOL

TNTCC

Site Supporter
Its super comfy, would I do 400 miles on it hell no, but 400 miles on any seat is going to hurt. LOL

1280 miles in two days. Two days of "rest" LOL... and back home in two days. I'll run a C&C forever. Drivers backrest def helped.

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
find me a gas tank I can get 400 miles straight out of I am in!!!! LOL

lumper

Quote Originally Posted by DCHBGR View Post
find me a gas tank I can get 400 miles straight out of I am in!!!! LOL7 gallon stretch tank and a 1.5 gallon gas can strapped to the back, lol.

SO are these c&c seats comfortable?
I do want a good seat for long, long trips, 3 to 500 miles a day at times and a cross country trip coming up.

I have had Mustang seats and they are very comfy but not exactly going to bled into a stretched tank, side cover, etc..
Lump