Solid Rear Wheels

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Whos running one? Any good deals out there? I am looking for a 17" Solid Black with a 200mm tire. Anyone else looking for something like this? Maybe we can get a small group buy going on something like this.

vrog

One of THE 150!
I might be depending on the price. I haave to be honest though, after powdercoating the stock wheel and putting the lowering blocks on i'm starting to care less about it. Its hard to even see it now. heres a few pics that would have normally revealed a stock rear wheel sneek peek lol

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have a 200 on mine and if I were to do it again I would have stuck with a 180. The 200 fits but is very tight making servicability a pain in the ass...

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
I guess I dont need to spend 1200 on doing a new rear wheel. Maybe I will just pull it apart and PC my stock rear wheel. I wont run lowering blocks though...

Josh, looking into the same thing myself. It would turn out better than stock (even if you cant see it), allows me to do any front wheel and it "be OK" not to match... and for me, means I only have to clean one side, because brake dust wont dirty the belt side. I am looking for a 16" chrome, best price I have found is on older Smoothie Revtech wheels for $499 + $195 hub... Russo in PA has some instock... not sure if they have larger sizes and black. Search Smoothie on ebay, I think I did see a black revtech wheel out there...

vrog

One of THE 150!
Well the backwards banana boards pull your eye away from the rear wheel:53:

After the photo shoot I'm taking the lowering blocks off. The bike rides much better without them. IMHO they are just going to be for shows and pics only. When air ride is fully aired down the tire rubs the fender.

vrog

One of THE 150!
I know we are all just busting balls and its in good fun. For me the way the board angles in towards the frame and seemed to "flow" better and you have more room for your feet this way. Im going to switch them one day when I'm bored and see what I like better.

Wrong Way

Right Way

Zach

Site Supporter
I know we are all just busting balls and its in good fun. For me the way the board angles in towards the frame and seemed to "flow" better and you have more room for your feet this way. Im going to switch them one day when I'm bored and see what I like better.

Wrong Way

Right Way

If you'd have put that ProCharger on there, I guarantee nobody would notice your floorboards. They'd either be gawking at the blower when it was sitting still, or trying to catch you to take a look at it. Either way, you win.

Zach

ramnj

One of THE 150!
I was going to do the PC solid wheel but decided to just powder coat the stock one when its time to change the rear tire.