Softail, tell me what you think of it!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

808Bagger

Okay guys, let me here your feedback and don't hold back...

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I think that is cool as hell! ...assuming you don't need a headlight... but seriously, the lines and flow are very cool

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
I actually dont mind it other then the fact that he is covering up a springer front end. there is nothing better looking then a springer front end. why cover it with something that isnt even functional

Opunui

Noel they were behind me on Monday afternoon. There were four of them together. I waited for them to pull on the side. It's kool looking but the way he mounted it is half/ ass.but to each there own. I was looking for the head light then I noticed the two on the outside.

Aloha,

808Bagger

Better not be opunui

Let me put it this way. What Bagger named my bike wasn't my idea. Maybe it was my fault to just say "whatever" when they asked if it had a name.

But back to the name of the bike, it's the opposite name in reference to mines. Hilarious if you ask me....

ddavis

I agree, the springer front end shouldn't be covered up. I wonder how it would look without the fairing. It somewhat resembles the bike Shope is building for Sturgis with the fairing mounted so low. Other than that, it is pretty cool.

Glenndyne did similar to a Roadking. Think it would look sick without the batwing. Maybe a old FXR headlight fairing at the most!

Here is the one Glenndyne did

various_pics_077_op_800x6001.jpg

Latest posts