Tap it!

Last edited:

thecort

I thought it would've been the guy that should've been there...Tigg Wow! Lol

Tap it!

Last edited:

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
I didn't see it coming! When the cops came in, I knew it would be Op, because Jax was going to be the one rather than delegate it and Ope would never let that happen. He was my favorite on the show. Even with all the diversity he has faced, he was still the most grounded and strongest characters. Its going to be a WILD ride this season!

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
I didn't want to see Ope or Chibbs go. I was hoping with some twist of fate it would be Tig. The "good guys" are going one by one.

Yeah I like Chibbs too . I just don't understand them killing off Opie , I guess to get everyone talking like this . Still sucks . Mark you better back up to the beginning . Netflix has all the seasons .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody

Sux! What doesn't make sense it that he saw the club kill his wife and his father, he actually left the club this year, yet now he is still willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the club? Didn't make much sense to me.

However, conspiracy theories are now floating out there that he is not actually dead and that is why Tara wanted to volunteer at the prison. I don't see that, especially when he was beaten to death with a metal pipe and they also showed him in a coffin during the previews for next week.

FSTBGR

I doubt hes dead honestly, they didnt show enough of the beating, just cause he got hit in the head dont mean hes dead, with tara volunteering at the jail something is goin on......i agree, somethin fishy now that u say that

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts