So I take it I am screwed....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jeremy1976

Pulled my D&D Boss Fat Cat out to put it on after tearing everything off the bike. It has the bung hole for the stock 02 sensors..... The Thundermax ones will not fit.... Damnit..... Now what? Find a machine shop??

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You should be able to get the bungs at a auto parts store. Any weld shop or muffler shop should be able to weld them in.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You'll have to have two 18mm bungs welded in.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Stock on many of the newer bikes is 12mm, Zippers uses 18mm o2 sensors.

ramnj

One of THE 150!
You need to plug the 12mm bung holes. Then buy some 18mm bungs and have them welded to your pipes. That's the only way it'll work.

Or return the pipes and replace them with '09 header pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thekid

when i got my tuner from fuel moto he told me i didnt need to use my o2 sensor till this day i dont use tthem there plug and the bike runs find so how come you cant get them to tune it like that then you prob solved oh i got a 2010 road glide

Bill

I used to own some shit!
when i got my tuner from fuel moto he told me i didnt need to use my o2 sensor till this day i dont use tthem there plug and the bike runs find so how come you cant get them to tune it like that then you prob solved oh i got a 2010 road glide

It all depends on the tuner. A Zippers Thundermax is a "high end" tuner that uses wide band o2 sensors and is capable of controlling pretty much any motor combination out there. A non o2 controlled tuner has to "guess" that it is keeping the AFR correct.

Latest posts