Smt

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
H

hickman customs

Does anyone have any feedback on SMT, can't seem to get my wheels from them?

thecort

Does anyone have any feedback on SMT, can't seem to get my wheels from them?

Very very very very unhappy with their customer service. It's basically non-existent. Very difficult to get a hold of. All I can say is call em til your fingers bleed lol
Have to say that the quality of the wheel is top notch though.
Don't be surprised if your rotors aren't done with your wheel.

Tap it!

H

hickman customs

I received a 26 from them (NOT ON TIME), but the wheel was great. I currently have 2 30s on order since Feb. and still no wheels. Very frustrating and it will be hard for me to order from them again. Don't want to knock anyone but geeeesssss

H

hickman customs

If I can ever get my refund, I need to give them a call. thanks for the info

thecort

I got my 26" pm wheel in 2 weeks! And they told me to look for it in 6 weeks. I have to say if your customer service sucks it's really not worth it

Last year I got my 21" (still for sale!) in 2 weeks also. Thought maybe close to that this year, maybe a little longer...boy I was wrong...again!

ddavis

I have their wheels. Next time I will go with a different theme for the bike just so I don't have to deal with them. They suck

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
got my 26 as advertised. i think they had the wheel but said they had to make the hub. i did try to change to dual rotors and they were going to screw me so I told them to go ahead and ship it.

BIG TIME BAGGER

I have the edge 26" and it took 5 weeks and they told me 6. People in the office have no clue as to what's goin on tho

JLL

i also just got my edge wheel 26". i ordered early may and just got it within last two weeks.was told 4-6 weeks. after 10+ weeks later, seriously, there customer service has no idea whats going on at all. i would get a different excuse every time i called they had wheel, no hub, waitn on it.....or they would say its not back from plating.......and had bad hubs come in and wait for more......long story short excuse after excuse and. if your in a hurry buy elsewhere. if time is all you got, well there the ones to buy from.my 2 cents....................qaulity product, but the wait is ridiculous.

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
I ordered my SMT wheel threw Paul at Native and was told 5 wks and it was pretty much right on time give or take a few days so I cant complain

AddictJ

One of THE 150!
was not happy with the finish of m edge. had it striped and painted. and their customer service suxssss. i would not buy from them again

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Just installed one on a customer bike. Not to impressed with finish... Most contrast wheels are anodized which makes the contrast much sharper where black and silver meets. Was powdercoated with dirt eyes all over.... DEFF NOTHING LIKE A PM, RC, RENEGADE, COLORADO, OR WANARYD WHEEL.

Latest posts