SMT Twisted steel on a SG

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

jcoffman

I am thinking of buying a 21" SMT Twisted Steel wheel for my 2012 Street Glide. I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a street glide with this wheel. I am stuck between this wheel and the SMT Edge.

thecort

Quality stuff. Just an FYI though, I ordered my wheel 3/5/12 & it's slated to be at my house Monday. Long wait. But I'm getting a 23. I don't know if 21's will be the same. I got my 21 from them last year in 14 days.

Tap it!

jcoffman

Yeah I like the Edge too, but I have a friend that has a 23" RC nitro and it looks alot like his wheel. I hate to have mine looking like his you know what I mean. I would love to do a 23 just dont want to blow that much money.

SUAVE

Yeah I like the Edge too, but I have a friend that has a 23" RC nitro and it looks alot like his wheel. I hate to have mine looking like his you know what I mean. I would love to do a 23 just dont want to blow that much money.

You cant look at it as BLOWING that type of money but INVESTING that type of money LOL

thecort

Yeah I like the Edge too, but I have a friend that has a 23" RC nitro and it looks alot like his wheel. I hate to have mine looking like his you know what I mean.

Just curious...why even consider the edge then?

Tap it!

thecort

The Edge is SO much nicer than the Nitro, IMO. But I do see your point.

Edge:

Nitro:

Tap it!

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
Wanaryd is a good company to deal with. I ordered a pair of saddlebag latches from them Tuesday and go them Thursday. They were the only ones that had them in stock. Customer service with them is great!

We do sell SMT wheels if ya wanna quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecort

That's what they told me...8 weeks later I got my wheel...without the rotors. Still waiting on them. I was told they're cut though.

Tap it!

jcoffman

I bought so much other stuff and Im getting my inner fairing painted too. I hope the wheel gets here, cant wait to see what it winds up looking like.

jcoffman

Ordered my stuff May first, my wheel was supposed to have shipped today. Im super stoked cuz I havent seen another SG with one on it so far.

Latest posts