Skidders

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

88 Paladin

This might not be for everyone.But this is an easy and effective skid plate mod 1"x 1/8" flat stock held in place with 3m automotive tape and covered with door edge protectors. Of course your limited with colors here and black is the best match.But it works great, and if you scuff up the moulding,you simply peel it off and replace it. Have gotten into it a couple of times on twistie mountain roads and dont even worry about it anymore. Better than getting into the bags.skid plate 001.jpg

to late for me, already torn the bottom of my bags up. And I dont ride the twisties, so not sure how it happened... think I am going to fab something like this for mine as a coverup. Unless Trace steps in and makes those aluminum skids with the magnesium inserts... how badass would that be?!

88 Paladin

to late for me, already torn the bottom of my bags up. And I dont ride the twisties, so not sure how it happened... think I am going to fab something like this for mine as a coverup. Unless Trace steps in and makes those aluminum skids with the magnesium inserts... how badass would that be?!

Sparks are always cool.But mag gets hot fast. Titanium.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

88 Paladin

Yeah, it's amazing the molding stays on, has it's own sticky adhesive. Gets a little ragged where it contacts the road.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts