Sinthium Custom Paint

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

CHAINSAW

Site Supporter Until The World Stops Spinning!
sinthium does awesome work.. I've seen his stuff on the kustom kulture lounge.
If I'm not mistaken, aren't you the guy that does most of Sinisters paint jobs as well?

Opunui

I love there work also.been following you for some time. Just outrageous work. What are your price range on some on Shopes bikes.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the site, I am also a huge fan!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

sinthium inc

I love there work also.been following you for some time. Just outrageous work. What are your price range on some on Shopes bikes.

It really changes upon what parts are used, and the amount of airbrushing. Most baggers start at $3500 for a solid color , average bagger is about $6500 with airbrush and graphics. Its hard to give a price on Johns bikes, cause each one is different. 3D sculpting, custom body work, etc... I have just done airbrushing in that style on a pre painted bike for about $3000 .

Traceman, I have not thought about it as of yet. I really try to give everyone the best price I can, but I am sure if it is mentioned, I will put a little extra into the job, or discount a bit.

Last edited:

Gdub

One of THE 150!
Bagger Capital of the world, Phoenix AZ. Pictures don't really do this work justice. If you have ever seen Nicks bikes or Shope's in person, they really are close to perfection with paint.

sinthium inc

Bagger Capital of the world, Phoenix AZ. Pictures don't really do this work justice. If you have ever seen Nicks bikes or Shope's in person, they really are close to perfection with paint.

Gdub, thank you. This place is loaded with talented builders, just happy I can paint for some of them.