Sinister tank cover kit.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
I need those worse than you . I talked to them last week and they said the big baller dash I have won't work with them and wouldn't sell me just the tank covers . I don't buy that , really kinda pissed me off especially since I've already got the dash and their extended side covers . Just trying to make an extra sell .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

808Bagger

I need those worse than you . I talked to them last week and they said the big baller dash I have won't work with them and wouldn't sell me just the tank covers . I don't buy that , really kinda pissed me off especially since I've already got the dash and their extended side covers . Just trying to make an extra sell .

Yeah, I asked for the sides and gas cap but they're only sold as a whole. That's funny tho cause they sell the dash and gas cap separate. Oh well, I still want it!

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
Yeah I really like the looks of them . They will just add to Your already badass ride . You've already made me rethink a lot of stuff that I already have done , but looking back at your progress looks like you've done the same . It's nice to have guys like you that's been there and done that to give advice . What are you going to do with the tank covers that's on it now ? If you don't have them off yet and it's fuel inj. maybe we could do some tank trading

808Bagger

Yeah I really like the looks of them . They will just add to Your already badass ride . You've already made me rethink a lot of stuff that I already have done , but looking back at your progress looks like you've done the same . It's nice to have guys like you that's been there and done that to give advice . What are you going to do with the tank covers that's on it now ? If you don't have them off yet and it's fuel inj. maybe we could do some tank trading

Thanks bro! I sold the other one.....

Zach

Site Supporter
I love the look of that Sinister cover. The sides being recessed give a lot of options with paint.

Zach

Latest posts