Sinister rear LED tail light question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Redglide75

I am going to install my new LED tail lights tomorrow and I lost my wiring diagram. They are only four wires red, black, brown and orange I think. The question is can someone guide me so I don't do something stupid and fry my lights. I have found all my wires on the bike with a test light, I just need to know what each wire on the fixture is.
Thanks for the help.

Opunui

Blue...running lights
Red... Brake lights
Black...ground
And then you should have a violet/ brown wire for the turn signals

What year and Model

TraceCave Customs

I ordered the badlands Illuminator module for my Sinister lights today. I hope it makes them a lot more visible. Thats my only complaint with them. They look great.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I ordered the badlands Illuminator module for my Sinister lights today. I hope it makes them a lot more visible. Thats my only complaint with them. They look great.

Is it a flasher/modulator?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

TraceCave Customs

Suposedly it will allow both rows of leds to light up I guess at different intensities. Seemed like a good reason to blow $108. LOL I wil give a review on it Wednesday when it shows up.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I ordered a flasher/modulator from Custom Dynamics yesterday.

Makes the lights flash: left, right, left, right, both, both, both, solid.... "Or something like that."

Saw something similar riding behind a CVO Road Glide and it definately grabs your attention.

thecort

I ordered a flasher/modulator from Custom Dynamics yesterday.

Makes the lights flash: left, right, left, right, both, both, both, solid.... "Or something like that."

Saw something similar riding behind a CVO Road Glide and it definately grabs your attention.

What do you mean? When you hit the brake, it has that sequence?