sinister cutting edge tank

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shawncalvin

Site Supporter
i was going to use it on my roadking, but then could not figure out a gauge. if i could find a nacelle that you could mount a gauge in. maybe instead of going all out on the roadking i will put the effort in to the sreet glide. just email me for some pics

jrbonniwell

Site Supporter
yaffe makes a console that holds a small multifunction dakota digital guage that they use on roadkings... looks really good but I don't know how much work it would take to match the sinister tank

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You can also mount a digital gauge to the risers, bars, or mold one into a SG aftermarket dash.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

808Bagger

i was going to use it on my roadking, but then could not figure out a gauge. if i could find a nacelle that you could mount a gauge in. maybe instead of going all out on the roadking i will put the effort in to the sreet glide. just email me for some pics

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224092.306226.jpg
You can modify that from an RG and incorporate that to the RK nacelle. Just need a little bonding and glassing.. Problem solved!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349224255.218087.jpgheres the front view. Cut the front part of the nacelle and mold to the front!!!

shawncalvin

Site Supporter
i would like to see some pics when you start to mold the two parts? i would be a little worried about bonding plastic to fiberglass, could be a problem down the road.

Zach

Site Supporter
have to have a 08 fuel pump and sending unit, it would be easier to get a 07 tank kit. you can pm me your email and i will reply.

thanks shawn

If the '08 is the 6 gallon tank the new baggers come with, I don't think it will fit. Pretty sure they mount completely different. New tanks don't use an external cross over either.

Zach

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
808 is actually converting his to a RG but he has a great suggestion. I think that would look pretty slick if you did it...

780Canadianbagger

That won't work I don't think the 08 is a 6gallon and the 07 is a 5 gallon smaller tank, if it works let me know I fonna get one, shope had on Facebook he was doing one for the 07+earlier but no time in when!