Single headlight for Road Glide from Sinister

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
see I think this thing would look kickass. the 2 headlights on the road glide just arent for me. I think once it comes out it will be on alot of good looking bikes

dynomit72

Wonder what the cost will be his fairings run about $800 and im sure you will have to buy the light and associated hardware may be a show bike fairing for points or something.

Wanna Ride

I think I like it, I'd have to see more pics to decide 100%. Maybe more pics from further back, with the entire bike in the shot. The single light does kinda' look pretty big.

Why am I the guy who always has to ask in the opposite direction... What would the RG dual headlight configuration look like on a batwing?

dynomit72

I think I like it, I'd have to see more pics to decide 100%. Maybe more pics from further back, with the entire bike in the shot. The single light does kinda' look pretty big.

Why am I the guy who always has to ask in the opposite direction... What would the RG dual headlight configuration look like on a batwing?

sinister already did duals on a batwing

thecort

I'm not a fan of it based on that pic. I bet with some paint & other mods it'll be cool looking.

Tap it!

Wanna Ride

sinister already did duals on a batwing
Didn't know that. Was it a one-off, or did they produce them for sale?

In all honesty, and my personal opinion... those 'busa fairings for batwing replacements are more alien-looking than these for the RG. They're the most, God-awful, ugly looking things ever bolted on a bike. Makes the headlight look like pus that's just about to squeeze out of a pimple.

bigjim1661

huge!!! wow, kinda cool, but i am into the 2 headlight look. Still though, i am down to check out anything that is done outside the factory to customize our bikes. Nice job

Zach

Site Supporter
The accents on the side remind me of the old Tour Glide fairing. Too hard to tell if I like it from the pics though. Have to see it on a bike.

Zach

Latest posts