Simple Deluxe Build

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

ScrubCycles

Decided to build me an old school looking Deluxe. Nothing crazy, just simple clean build. Here it is so far. Just put 2nd tank of gas in it!!

Ride Wright Fat spokes, and Shotgun air ride on the way!!!

Showroom.jpgPic.jpgIMG_0314.jpgIMG_0312.jpgDeluxe bars.jpg

lumper

Those Blue and White Deluxes are great looking out of the box and run good with the weight factor compared to the baggers.
That one looks sick with those bars.
You can go either way, extreme beach bars or apes and the whole look changes, both are really cool.
Nioce bike!!

Lump

ScrubCycles

Thanks guys. Ill update once my wheels and air ride comes in!!!

Built a few baggers, decided to try something different, and like you said, these come good looking out of the box, so a few bolt ons and you're good!!!

Coach

My bro has an 08 lots of chrome 52 fat spokes with a 21 up front. Nice flaked paint job and 20 inch apes. Love it! Gangsta! Delux is a kick ass bike outta the box. Enjoy!

ScrubCycles

Lol yes much easier. I have to put them on my sg as well as change out inner this week.....not looking forward to it!!!

ScrubCycles

Here are a few updated Pics. Apes on, Shotgun Shock on rear, Ride Wright fat spokes front/rear lepera Bare Bones, and a few other small items.

I can say that the shotgun shock is AMAZING!!! if you ever build a softail call me, and order one!!!

IMG_0335.jpgIMG_0336.jpgIMG_0337.jpg

motorhead

wow that is one long ass clutch cable you could run 30's apes with that lol. the compressor is by the shocks its small.

ScrubCycles

LOl yea I still need to clean it up a bit.

The compressor Mounts right to the bottom of the bike, right behind the shocks.

cthecope

U know what I love about ads its just that without anything...totally naked these bikes really look good.....makes me wanna buy if I didn't love baggers so much but if I bought one I would prologue baggertize it...holy shit..lol.....just made that word up......theres a guy from end custom from chi town built a softtail bagger.....has a vid on youtube under led softail bagger.....blancquita...bike is bad ass.....think one day next two years when my girl has graduated college four if there is a masters program im buying one if price is right and baggertize it...ced

cthecope

Since the add has a bit of rake to it what size tire can be put on a stock frame? Thinkn bout doing one with a 26".....for that I would buy a salvage...ced

cthecope

Thanks guys. Im 6'2. The 18s are perfect for me for around town, but 16's would be the perfect fit with the current seat.
Im. 6'2" myself......let me ask u......if I were to buy a softtail deluxe and wanted to drop a 26" would I have to cut neck and add raked trees??????.....cuz it seems to have a bit of rake.....but not enough for a 26".....ced

Latest posts