Sides and Bags all in one

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
N

Nautical Customs

We took a set of bags and sinister side panels and bonded them together to make them all in one.
IMG_2710.jpgIMG_2711.jpgIMG_2721.jpgIMG_2818.jpg

N

Nautical Customs

Thanks. Yes we keep all three points. Stone King yes those are the double 6x9 lids bro

Stone King

now that's nice brother, good way to get more speakers in the bag easier. May have to rethink my stereo plans lol

N

Nautical Customs

Yeah this customer wanted to do 8 6x9 but i talked him out of them that way he can have bag space we are mounting the amp in the side cover.

Yeah, probably ditch the 2 back side panel plugs and it gets easier... then you have the bag attachment points and one at the front of the side panel...looks great.

Zach

Site Supporter
That will look really smooth with no gap between the bag and side cover. I also like the idea of using that space to mount an amp. Great call. You're doing some cool stuff down there. I'll have to stop and say hi when I'm down that way in July.

Zach

Zach

Site Supporter
I'll do that. Maybe you can dial my amp/head unit in for me. Not sure I have everything set correctly.

Zach

thecort

Real nice Cisco. Are you guys selling the double lids? They look clean. Also, how are you accessing the amp? Are you opening up the front of the saddlebag, where it meets the side panel?

Tap it!

N

Nautical Customs

Zach will do bro.

thecort yes we sell the lids and I'm going to put the amp where the power commander would normally go in a FI bike. u follow ? Ill post pic when we get there.

Last edited by a moderator: