side covers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I may have mine for sale in a couple of weeks, if you haven't gotten any by then. Waiting on my painted parts.

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have a set, $50 shipped to get them out of the way.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

LMFairing

have alot of options if your just doing side panels I like sinisters but if wanting to do stretched tank to you cant beat camtechs kit

BigRob

$50.00 is a smokin deal on stretched covers, better get on that! If no I know Bad Dad makes good quality ones for about $400.00. They make a good tank kit too.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
My bad guys, I misread the post...

I only have stockers for sale..... "and a set for an FBI drop seat."

TraceCave Customs

I like the look of Sinisters side covers but not sure if they will fit on mine with the passenger adjustable foot pegs we got from Kuryakyn. We do a lot of long rides and my wife loves those things.

SUAVE

mine and addictjs were pretty porous and wavy , i had more trimming to do them him, but nothing filler cant fix lol

same here. one was longer than the other and had some rough edges. but like slothy said nothing filler cant fix!!

ICIBUY

how much prep work do the sinister side covers need before paint and cutting let me know

Between myself and the body shop... over 4 hours of prep on these to make them look nice! I was a little bit disappointed to say the least! Over 6 hours of body shop labor to prep my Sinister bags so far... and they are not done yet... now granted I want them perfect as I'm painting them black but DAMN!!! The Milwaukee Baggers stuff I had before was a lot better quality as far as prep work goes... I just like the Sinister style better. According to John Shopes Facebook post... they are going to start producing all of their parts in "injection molded Fiberglass" very soon which should eliminate a lot of the problems that I have had with their parts.

sutsut70

Site Supporter
I just got my Bad Dad stretched side covers. They aren't going to take much prep at all and fit perfect out of the box. I have Bad dad stretched bags also, so that could be why they lined up just right. So far, I am very impressed with all my bad dad stuff.

WFO-SG

Banned
Congrats! Post pics. I want to get some. best product/company out there

That's funny he's not complaining about how it's warped or needs body work erc.. Funny. That's bc he went with baddad

Good shit man

Last edited: