Sick colors that go togeather but not normally

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

Im gonna build a Club styled dyna like how my RG is styled after, except im gonna put a 26" on it, haha jk, I want a really out of control color combo with the flames flaked the F out.....def. different from my bike now, love matte black with a red or crazy purple set of flaked out flames but my RG is matte black already, what color combos look sweet, give me your opinions and pics of what colors go togeather. I really want, for some reason to do a baby blue with flaked out tangerine flames,.baby blue is indeed not usually a cool color but if done right it looks sick, ive seen many choppers and 50's cars done with it, and can look sick for sure, post pics and give me your opinion, I wont get offended I promise....hahaha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
what about metal flake orange and a flat pearl hot rod blue with some white and dark blue pinstriping .If people think only certain colors go together is because their lack of imagination wont let them . Only colors that dont go together are pink and a man of any color riding a bike ......thats where i draw the line .ahahhaha

FSTBGR

what about metal flake orange and a flat pearl hot rod blue with some white and dark blue pinstriping .If people think only certain colors go together is because their lack of imagination wont let them . Only colors that dont go together are pink and a man of any color riding a bike ......thats where i draw the line .ahahhaha

What color would b the flames, I love that hot rod flatz colors, that what u talkin about

Zach

Site Supporter
Baby blue and white is one of my favorite combos. White base with Red, Silver, Gold would look pretty sick too IMO. Maybe not far enough outside the box from what you're thinking.

Zach

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
What color would b the flames, I love that hot rod flatz colors, that what u talkin about

use the flake as the top color so it reflects in the sun and let the flames lick into the lower half blue hot rod flat .If you interlock the flames you can pinstripe them in white .Then i would do some old school pinstripe on the flake top color in white and dark blue .

basically the top is solid color until it goes over the sides then it turns into flames over top of the flat .if you shadowed it correctly it would look like the flake was an inch off the flat .

hopefully my description makes sense because i can see it in my head and i think it would be sick

FSTBGR

What color flake for flames was my question, or u saying just flake for flames...

FSTBGR

Love this color combo, looks sick as fuck, but matte black.....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349668796196.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349668796196.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 380

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
What color flake for flames was my question, or u saying just flake for flames...

The flake is the flames and the main top color ,the white pinstripe and shadow gives them seperation from each other and the blue .if you can intertwine them in a cool way the blue will pop in and out of the flame and it will look 3D

,ignore the terrible artwork i spent all of 20 seconds on it lol.But i think you can figure it out .If you arent gonna do it ,let me know cuz now i wanna try ....:lurk5:

Attachments

• IMG_20121007_213533.jpg
    IMG_20121007_213533.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 408

FSTBGR

The flake is the flames and the main top color ,the white pinstripe and shadow gives them seperation from each other and the blue .if you can intertwine them in a cool way the blue will pop in and out of the flame and it will look 3D

,ignore the terrible artwork i spent all of 20 seconds on it lol.But i think you can figure it out .If you arent gonna do it ,let me know cuz now i wanna try ....:lurk5:

Where is your shop, hit me up on my email, [email protected]

bigz1969

Site Supporter
Mets colors???? Really?

Latest posts