Shout out to Drago's...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Just wanted to give props to Frank at Drago's on his cam recommendation for my 103. Did the Dragula 2:1 pipe, T-man 600 cams, and the Thundermax controller and it is frickin awesome!

Since I went with no-cut-out bags & fender, had to chop the Drago mufflers and weld on a 4" Diesel stack but the baffle that came with the ghost pipe fit perfectly. Haven't done a dyno yet but very pleased with how it makes little kids cry when I get on it!

Just gotta find something nicer than pipe-strap to use as a muffler bracket...

Drago.jpg

crutter

Site Supporter
I'm extremely happy with my dragula system. When I tell people the price they think I'm lying. Can't wait to get some cams from him and get my heads done. Frank is a great guy to deal with

smooothone23

I am interested in the slipons you added. Can you add some more info on them please? I like the clean look of having no cutouts in the rear but not fond of the side pipes at this point.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have a full Dragos setup. Heads, pistons, Thundermax, Dragula, ghost pipe, cams, and I am 110% happy with Frank!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I am interested in the slipons you added. Can you add some more info on them please? I like the clean look of having no cutouts in the rear but not fond of the side pipes at this point.

Not much to what I did. There are probably turn-down slip-ons available that fit 1.75" dia header pipes. You could also cut-up what you already have. The Dragula pipe has a larger dia header so I had to use the Dragula muffler (the 1.75" ghost pipe is shown in this pic). Anyway, I ordered a couple 4" dia diesel exhaust stacks and made the cuts in the picture with a cut-off saw and welded the pieces together. Not worried about re-chroming the weld at this point and its largely covered by whatever mounting bracket material you use.

pipes.jpg

That is kick ass. I just saw this post. Wow I love the turn down look and have been thinking about for awhile as a tip. Nice job and I am very happy to hear you love the set up enjoy and ride safe. Please when you are down email me some nice pics for website.

Latest posts