Sept 11 2001...Never Forget

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

I can't believe it's been 11 yrs. It seems like just yesterday we were on the pile digging for our brothers. You guys are always in our thoughts & your families in our prayers.
We will NEVER FORGET you!

Tap it!

Rozkopeeko

Yes , being a native New Yorker I grew up in Brooklyn in Bushwick projects looking at the Towers every mornig when I rolled out of bed. I had left 2 days before it happend and returned to Florida and turned the TV on just as the second tower was struck..... words can not express the pain now and then I feel for the families that had to endure the losses.... However OUR LORD has the plan ............. the devil will not and cannot win !!

God Bless those that gave the ultimate sacarifice and you will never be forgotten:79:

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
A tough day for sure. It's important to remember not only the heroes in NYC, but the heroes that took flight 93 to the ground in Pennsylvania.

Zach

Joebagger

Site Supporter
God Bless America!!! I will never forget this day 11 years ago...

Attachments

• 9-11-2.jpg
    9-11-2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 33

Opunui

Words cannot express the sorrow i felt that day. I still believe we live in the greatest country in the world. may all that have suffered know you are in our prayers.

Latest posts