Scrub Cycles

venomized

Hate to do this but since Ive got nothing as far as tracking goes and poor communicaton, I see no other answer.

On 3/21/14 I placed an order for black cables through you guys via this site. You sent me a paypal invoice and I payed. Contacted you the following tuesday for an updat and got an answer of "it should ship today" let it go there. Friday 3/28/14 rolls around and I have no tracking info and no part so I contact you again, this time I got a "Checked our order and the ship date is today 3/28/14" i replied stating I wasnt trying to sound ungrateful but I payed the invoice friday and its just now shipping a week later? The reply i got then was "It was on backorder when we ordered them sorry for the inconvenience", no email pr PM stating it was backordered. This shouldve been your firat priority as a business/seller I asked if you could guarantee 100% they were shipped that day and got no response. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and waited. It is now wednesday 4/3/14 and I have neither tracking info nor product in hand. I tried calling and got a voicemail and emailed as well.

I have read raving reviews about your company and your service and shipping yet I have yet to see the positive side.

Like I said, I didnt want to do this but I was left no other alternative.

Anyone else have this experience?

denimglide57

That sucks dude!! I hate being given the round around with parts. I usually just deal with eastern performance cycle in Maryland here on the east coast I usually have my parts in 2 days. And if you call and order you can usually haggle with them on price too. Sorry your getting dicked around.

venomized

Sorry to hear, I have had nothing but good experience with SCRUB.
Thats what I heard/read from everyone. Im not sure if they think this is normal business transactions or what but I do a lot of online ordering and NOTHING has taken more than 4-5 days to arrive and if there was any issues the seller/vendor communicated it with me.

Hasnt been the case in this one.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
My 2 cents....

Parts for these bikes take several weeks sometimes to ship. Scrub is not the manufacturer so clearly they cannot control the amount of time it takes to ship a part not on hand. I have spent something like $60,000.00 in parts in the last two years and would never assume a part was going to arrive in 4-5 days...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

venomized

My 2 cents....

Parts for these bikes take several weeks sometimes to ship. Scrub is not the manufacturer so clearly they cannot control the amount of time it takes to ship a part not on hand. I have spent something like $60,000.00 in parts in the last two years and would never assume a part was going to arrive in 4-5 days...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
I would agree with you and have no problem if this were a set of bags, wheels or custom bars but the order was not a 1 off item. It was a set of cables for my bars.

I buy and ship constantly and nothing has ever taken more than 5 days (UPS ground normal time frame)

Plus if you read, they gave me a ship date of 3/28. This is ridiculous that it has not arrived and the biggest problem is THEIR COMMUNICATION!!

venomized

AND had they told me it was backordered and a dropship item I would have spent the extra $40 and drove the 30 miles to J&P and bought a set there.

venomized

Like I stated earlier, Ive heard nothing but good about them and I understand bad days, my key complaint is no communication. Im a very understanding guy and just like to hear things upfront.

Iowabagger319

Site Supporter
I have done over 10k with kip this year. And prolly 5 last year. Great dude has always been straight with me. Sometimes he is just relaying the information that is given to him. Some of it is out of his control. Also Jp cycles, drag and other big companies have warehouses all over the country so they stock a lot! Meaning they aren't directly affected as soon as smaller shops if there's a back order beings they have so many on hand. However this is what this site is about and that's relaying information..... Not saying that this next statement pertains to this particular situation but I think sometimes we as the consumer have to understand that we aren't the only ones ordering parts through these small shops. So we have to be patient. There is a reason why kip and other shops have the best prices around. It's because they have low over head and minimal employees handling large volumes of business! So I say we all deal with a few headaches and keep the good deals Rollin!.. You'll get the cables from kip I promise!

Brady Bennett
319-850-1244

ddavis

I too have had a terrible experience with Scrub Cycles. Long story short I finally got my correct parts 13 months after I ordered them. Part Scrubs fault, part manufacturers fault but communication was terrible on Scrubs part. I only got a response if I texted Kip first. Once he has your money, and you have a problem, he is in no way proactive. It got to the point that I had to do the same thing as you and start a thread on this forum calling him out to get him to respond. I had spent over $7000 with him on my build and I was only getting started. I won't ever do business with him again, and I have spent an additional $20,000 with other vendors since then on this build.

venomized

I WILL NOT wait that long. I will take legal action.

I dont wamt this to get out of hand. Hell I even asked for a refund if he could not guarantee they were shipped that day. But you know the drill already.

venomized

Legal action? This is weird! Kip has always done right by me. Stay away from Bagger Nation!
Yes legal action. Im not waiting. I ordered a run of the mill part that is prepackaged ready to ship. These are NOT a one off item. Ive contacted him by phone, email and PM here and have gotten ZERO responses!

superglide

How much do you have invested? Can't be a ton? I know its the principle, but what will legal action cost? I wish you all the best! Take care:)

ScrubCycles

I have kept you updated the entire way, cables were Back ordered, which I explained, then explained they would be shipping to me a few days back. You just requested a refund which I have processed.

ScrubCycles

Anyone who wants to see exactly what was said between me and him please feel free to ask, and I will show. Once again refund is processed.

Sorry for the delay, it sucks when we are not able to get the customer what they want in the time frame they are expecting.

We have had a few complaints in the 2 years we have been open, but have resolved everyone except 1 which is another story.

Once again sorry for the delay.