SCREAMIN EAGLE 58mm TB

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

I have a 107 Tman stage 4 kit with 660 cams, 2/1 thunder header with a arlen ness big sucker, i would think I should b pullin 120+ but im pullin at my cleanest tune 112hp, 110tq.....people are telling me the se tb is junk and it robs power... should I go with stock set up messaged by hpi racing with the bigger injectors out of my se tb.....or just by the 54mm hpi tb? Any suggestions...i am gonna call hpi tomorrow too....thnks aj

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2go with stock set up messaged by hpi racing with the bigger injectors out of my se tb.....or just by the

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
Holy shit. LOL

In all seriousness I would call TR. he is a no bs guy that knows what works and won't try to sell you something you don't need. Really nice guy too.

Zach

FSTBGR

Wow dont know what happened there with that cluster fuck of a post...i edited it...sorry....

FSTBGR

Holy shit. LOL

In all seriousness I would call TR. he is a no bs guy that knows what works and won't try to sell you something you don't need. Really nice guy too.

Zach

Yeah I dealt with him the whole time before I built it....talked to him plenty.....callin him too with hpi and see what responses I get....i just wanted people to tell me if they took theres off and put something else on and got the gains....

Zach

Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure T-Man is an HPI dealer and works closely with them. He will give it to you straight.

Unfortunately it's tough to compare the benefits one person gets vs what you might see. Unless they are running the same compression, heads, cam, etc. there are just too many variables.

I think you are headed down the right path though. Never been a huge fan of the SE stuff.

Zach

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I am drunk, and kept thinking I lost my place in the post lol!

It took ten minutes to figure out everything was typed three times!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

I didnt type it three times...dont know wtf happened...funny im drinkin like a mofo too....

FSTBGR

I'm pretty sure T-Man is an HPI dealer and works closely with them. He will give it to you straight.

Unfortunately it's tough to compare the benefits one person gets vs what you might see. Unless they are running the same compression, heads, cam, etc. there are just too many variables.

I think you are headed down the right path though. Never been a huge fan of the SE stuff.

Zach

Never had SE TB before but my old RK had an all SE 95 kit and it fing ripped...but I understand its the combo/bike/breakin/too many variables.....shit my boy has a stock dyna stage 1 88ci with a Thunder header and its the fastest thing uve ever been on...it smokes some 95 kits....like u said too many variables...just gonna take a stab at the tb thing then im cool with dealing with whatever happens

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Trust me try the old one like i said....I use all TR stuff always have and he has never let me down and taught me alot!!

let me know bro

FSTBGR

Sent my stock TB to HPI and put a SE Race tuner on order....they all said F the PCV......

FSTBGR

He said it should b fine but he sells hpi.....hes about the only one that said it was fine....heard to much negative about it so its gone.....

Few things I see.
1. 54 mm T/B If it was a TTS you can control the throttle blade setting to open better.
2. Better 2:1 exhaust Thunder header is choking it.
3. I would also to a leak down and compression test make sure theres nothing wrong or was installed wrong.

Do you have your dyno sheet to post would like to see......

FSTBGR

yeah ill post it.....i got to tell you...ive heard the t-header is chocking it but I dont think I could part with the sound of it....hp runnin through a t-header doesnt get any better.....what 2/1 pipes would u suggest....d&d sound like shit and look it too.....

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

FSTBGR

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341777314924.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341777314924.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 106
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341777327305.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341777327305.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 107
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341777349633.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341777349633.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 105

FSTBGR

About the only pipe I like other than a t-header is bassani road rage.....

BlueMountain

running a 54 hpi mod throttle body on a 2010 RK . 103 HO kit, 10.5 comp,bad boys ported heads stock valves with se springs, woods TW7H cams 575 lift, 6.2 injectors, se front pully, Aim clutch plate and VPC, thundermax controler with autotune, with stock modified header pipe and V#H HO slip on,s never been dynoed or passed bye another harley lol

FSTBGR

running a 54 hpi mod throttle body on a 2010 RK . 103 HO kit, 10.5 comp,bad boys ported heads stock valves with se springs, woods TW7H cams 575 lift, 6.2 injectors, se front pully, Aim clutch plate and VPC, thundermax controler with autotune, with stock modified header pipe and V#H HO slip on,s never been dynoed or passed bye another harley lol

I will admit, I don't know shit about TB's but why so big on the injectors, I have 58mm HPI and no one said to run over 5.3 SE inj's to include HPI? JW

Latest posts