Saddlebag Liners

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bagged64

Just ordered and received some saddlebag liners from www.theinteriorshop.com. Look good so far and price was not too bad at $159.95 shipped. Todd there was real cool and very helpful. I hope to get them in this weekend and get some pics. Just wanted to let others know about them if you never had.

Rozkopeeko

Mannnnn i just called them myself ... for that price i wont mine cutting them for my speakers.... the other guys are at least a huneded bucks more!!!!!!!

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Just ordered and received some saddlebag liners from www.theinteriorshop.com. Look good so far and price was not too bad at $159.95 shipped. Todd there was real cool and very helpful. I hope to get them in this weekend and get some pics. Just wanted to let others know about them if you never had.

That was for both?? That was cheap.
Looks
Like he does shope's and yaffee

Wanna Ride

Just spoke with Todd, very helpful. Ordering them tomorrow, after I decide on the color, he quoted me $159 shipped for the pair. I noticed in the pics on his website, that some of the lids were also covered on the bottom. He says this is included in the price! This sure looks like a better route than buying them from where we're used to seeing them for sale.:29 (2):

FYI - I also asked about extended bags... he says the sides are made long enough to fit all length bags, and then there's a bottom section that drops in.

Anyone know how these affect the sound of speakers in the bags?

Last edited:

Rozkopeeko

YOOOOOOOO I called them and missed the call back and then called back and then they called me back realllllllllll cool dudes.... Was even concerned with the color of my bike to get the best possible color combo..... i went ahead and ordered them from the ebay listing he told me about .... 159.00 shipped including shipping... ..... these are the same bags that other peoples are selling for 399.00 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!! LOLOLOLOLOLO

Latest posts