Saddle bag skid plates!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Who has them? Who's making them and what are they made of .......
metal , titanium, aluminum etc.. And do they cover the whole or partial Part of the bottom of the bags!

thecort

Looking for them too. I just need two 3"x6" pieces for the rear of the bag.

Tap it!

AZZKIKR CUSTOM CYCLE

Extreme Vendor
we make them out of stainless and they run the length of the bag and wrap from under the bottom and a tiny bit up the face of the bag .We glew them on and havent lost one yet and they get some serious damage .

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I have two pairs of sinister skids if you're interested but they are just for the corners. I made mine out of a $5 piece of 1/4" x 1/2" x 18" steel from Home Depot. The spark is probably pretty boring but they've saved my 6" bags on several occasions already.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
They are easy to make. Lowes carries stainless and aluminum in short pieces perfect for the job

HTNHARD

Here's a few I made. I tried to copy the CVO lines on the one I have attached. I made the flame ones first but thought they would hinder me from dragging my knee on my bagger. :)

Bagged64

I took my first ride in the mountains near me last week and found out I drag the bags aired up all the way, so I guess I will be looking into some skid plates also.

thecort

I took my first ride in the mountains near me last week and found out I drag the bags aired up all the way, so I guess I will be looking into some skid plates also.

Lol, went on a ride the other day & the guys were saying I was leaving white powder marks on the road...apparently I'm going through the fiberglass pretty bad now, lol
I NEED those plates! lol

Tap it!

Bagged64

Wow! Your really layin that thing over!

I figured my pipes would hit first. When we got to our first stop I was laughing at my buddy because i watched him drag his pipes around a few corners and he's pretty anal about his stuff, that's when he told me I was leaving white lines around the corners. I figured I was aired up and wouldn't even come close.

Coolerman,how are they attached to the bottoms?