S&S F*ing sweet!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I just made the switch from a Kuryakyn hyper charger to my S&S TUNED INDUCTION AIR CLEANER and holy shit what a difference in the power and response I got from this new set up, the only thing I dont care for is the black throttle servo cover but I spoke to the manufacturer and they are working on a chrome set up other wise so glad I did the switch! 100_2755.jpg:sifone:

wtf6316

I had a hard time with air cleaners. They were in the way of my leg trying to hit the brake. I had the single k&n. How is this one?

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I'm a little farther back with the drop seat kit and camtech stretched tank & seat. No issues with the S&S for me. However, when I'm working on the front-end, I've poked my head on the D&D spike cones a couple times.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
They aren't in my way at all I actually gained more room by getting rid of the hyper charger and I'm 6'5. I looked at the ones with the points and all that but there all the same and u can't beat S&s for performance and they look bad ass!

thecort

Looks hot!

Why don't you send it out to be chromed yourself? If you don't have anyone local, PM coolerman69.

Tap it!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I don't know if it would last feels like a plastic cover they said they will be stamping a metal one with chrome, I had a kuryakyn cover that I made work but got a little to aggressive with my hammer making the breather tube fit and I bent it to far so for now I'm gonna wait till the winter to mess with it, hey u did the air ride right? Can u shoot me a list of all parts that u used like the fittings and such if u have the time thanks

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Hey thanks coolerman one question though where did u get all the fittings from a lowes store or something? And thanks for the link to ur post it will be a big help

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Fittings are from ace hardware. If they dont have them in stock they usually can have them the next day. I mounted the compressor under the fairing. I did end up having to remove the factory mount on the compressor to make it clear.
One more question cooler where we're u able to mount the compressor I see u have abs like I do?

thecort

I mounted my compressor vertically in the fairing, next to the right side speaker. Just another option for you.

Tap it!

Latest posts